[31] Set Fire To The Rain

Class 1A was now back in their classroom, with the internship being ended as the both the nomu invasion and the Stain incident were concluded

Tenya gritted his teeth at the memory as he dropped his head to his desk with a soft thump. Hero Killer Stain, he's so elusive he can't even be caught by the net of modern society. The said villain was who impaled is brother to near death and almost impossible recovery. His brother had been permanently paralyzed from hips down to his feet, making him completely unable to walk, even with the help of crutches. His brother Tensei can only rely on wheel chairs from here on out.

Tenya so dearly loved his brother. Tensei-nii-san was his aspiration on becoming a hero. He was a good person and an outstanding hero, Tenya didn't know what was Stain's reason for making a victim out of his brother.

It was the reason why he had chosen to intern at Hosu. Stain made a mistake. The villain usually left 4extremely injured Pro Heroes before moving on to the next city. His brother was the 1st yet victim in Hosu. That was where the mistake herein lied. He timed it wrong. It didn't just so happened that he struck his brother in a time where Tenya would be out of UA's premises.

Tenya thought it to be perfect. He could enact revenge. He could avenge his brother. He loves his brother too much that he's willing to bend his own principles in order to fill the gaping hole the villain has made in his heart at the injury of his dear brother. He knows it might be in vain, but Tenya will go after him. This is his resolve.

"This is kinda hard to ask but you're chasing after the hero killer, aren't you?" Manual had started off. "I honestly couldn't think of a reason for you to join my agency - don't get me wrong! I am glad you came. It's just... You shouldn't act on personal grudge. We heroes do not have the rights to arrest or punish. That's a job solely for the police. We just help in achieving those goals, in assisting to ensure overall peace. That is why us Heroes must never use our quirks for ourselves alone. If anyone used their quirk for their own selfish desire, it would be a very serious crime."

A very serious crime? All Tenya had to do is not get caught. He'll injure Stain so much and then leave him to the police to get punished. And then he'd go back to his normal stiff self.

"It's not that I'm saying that the hero killer is not guilty," Manual hurriedly said as Tenya wasn't speaking. "It's just because you seem so earnest you seem like you'd focus on one thing and forget everything else so I was worried..."

Tenya chuckled silently at the memory. Funny how accurate Manual had been. It made Tenya wonder if he's just too transparent. Maybe he was. Midoriya had seen through him, after all, before the internships even started, as he laid both his hands over his shoulders, anchoring him, and telling him not to act intrusively and in reckless abandon. Telling him to not forget why Tenya Iida is at UA. And then he smiled, a radiant smile that caught his breath as his lungs sucked in a fuzzy feeling of warmth and promise of companionship and understanding.