Sorry

I was joking mufuckas childish gambino made me feel like writing for yall, just so yall know there will be a good bit of time jupms in this chapter love you mean it!!!!

A couple weeks have passed since the Ju situation, nobody has heard or seen from him. Mr.Wilson and his guys have been on the look out. But little do they know he has something planned to get Fatima back. Speaking of Fatima she has been super paranoid to do anything outside of her house. She doesn't want Ju to try anything, Zac has been reassuring her that everything is ok but she wasn't having it.

Fatima: Zac no, I'm not leaving the house, especially when nobody knows where he is

Zac: T, your fine you need to get out of the house and plus you know your dad has people on the lookout for him

Fatima: But still you don't know him like I know him ok? Ju is fucking crazy and he will do anything to get to me what are you not understanding about this?

Zac: Fatima just for an hour it doesn't have to be today but you need to get out of the house.

Fatima: Whatever Zac I'll call you later

Zac: Ight T I lov-

*Fatima hangs up*

Andi: Girl he ain't wrong

Fatima: Andi you know how Ju is, I just don't want to risk anything with him out and about ok.

Andi: T girl you cnannot let him have control over your life, he already had it once don't let him have again.

Fatima: Andi you don't know what it's like to have an abusive ex just pop up and try to control your life again, That man has installed fear in me that will never go away.

Andi: But the people in your life are trying to help you with it, your parents are doind everything they can to find him.

Fatima: I won't be satified until they find him.

Andi: T I don't know what to do with you at this point.

Fatima: There is nothing anybody can do at this point with me Andi.

Andi: T you need to go to therapy.

Fatima: We have already had this discussion and just lije I said the last time, nope.

Andi: Yes you do, especially with all the trauma that you have from that relationship that you had with him.

Fatima: Andi, the last thing that I want to do is tell some stranger that I don't know my bussiness especially a very sensitive part of my life that I haven't even told Zac about.

Andi: Well T you need to tell somebody, you haven't tole me or your parents. You should never be scared of a person like how you a scared of Ju.

Fatims: Andi I really don't want to talk about this anymore please.

Andi: Fine T but I'm not letting this therapy thing go

Fatima: Ok Andi.

*Ju's hideout*

Ju: Her parents people are looking for me.

Stranger: Well they aren't gonna find you if you keep low.