Kiss me like its your last. (Slight manga spoilers)

As their second year of high school began, Deku and Kacchan were still going strong. They had been dating for almost a year since the second war ended and their love for each other only grew stronger each day.

Every day after training, they would walk back to the dorms together, hands interlocked and smiles on their faces. Once they reached Kacchan's room, Deku would push him onto the bed and straddle him, taking Kacchan's face in his hands and kissing him passionately.

Kacchan would always chuckle at Deku's eagerness, but he loved it nonetheless. He was never one to express his emotions much, but with Deku, he could let his guard down and just enjoy the moment.

Deku couldn't help himself, he felt like he had to make up for all the lost time during the war when they were separated. He would shower Kacchan with kisses, all over his face and neck, and Kacchan would just laugh and pull him in for more.

Sometimes they would talk about their day or their future plans, but most of the time they were content just being in each other's presence, basking in the warmth of their love.

As time went on, their kisses became more tender, less frantic. They didn't need to prove their love to each other anymore. They just knew.

And as they lay in each other's arms, breathing in sync, they both knew that they were exactly where they were meant to be - with each other