Dirty Tactics

Deku and Kacchan had been sparring every night after their training sessions, testing each other's limits and pushing themselves to be the best. And every night, Kacchan would pin Deku to the wall, taunting him and making fun of him for being weak.

"You're pathetic, Deku," Kacchan sneered, pressing his hands against the wall on either side of Deku's head. "You're never gonna be a real hero if you can't even beat me."

Deku gritted his teeth, his heart racing with anger and frustration. He had to do something, he had to win this fight.

And then, without warning, he leaned in and kissed Kacchan.

Kacchan's eyes widened in surprise, his grip on Deku's shoulders loosening. Deku took advantage of the momentary distraction and shoved Kacchan away, pinning him to the wall instead.

"Gotcha," Deku said with a smirk.

Kacchan's expression darkened, but there was a hint of respect in his eyes. "You little shit," he growled. "You won't get away with that."

Deku just grinned, feeling a sense of triumph that he had never felt before. He had beaten Kacchan, even if it was just a small victory. And for the first time, he felt like he might actually have what it took to be a hero.

From that night on, their sparring sessions took on a new intensity. They fought harder, pushed each other further, and always ended up in a tangle of limbs and sweat. But no matter how intense their battles became, Deku always knew that he could surprise Kacchan with a kiss, and that he could win any fight with just a little bit of cunning and strategy.