Long Day Desires

(NSFW)

Deku and Kacchan had been working together as heroes for a long time, and they had developed a deep bond of trust and respect. But as the day wore on and their missions became more intense, they found themselves craving something more.

It started with a simple message from Deku, a playful flirtation that hinted at the desire he was feeling for Kacchan. Kacchan responded in kind, his words heating up as he described in detail the ways in which he wanted to touch Deku and explore every inch of his body.

As they exchanged messages throughout the day, the tension between them grew, building to a fever pitch that left them both desperate for release.

Finally, when they had completed their final mission and were back at their shared apartment, they could no longer resist the pull of their desires. They tore off their costumes and threw themselves into each other's arms, kissing deeply and passionately as they explored each other's bodies with eager hands.

Their night was filled with the kind of passion and intensity that only two people who truly love each other can experience, and as they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, they knew that they would never be able to get enough of each other.