Drifting Apart

Bakugo and Deku had been dating for almost two years, but something had changed between them. They both knew it, but neither of them wanted to admit it. They had been fighting more often, and they felt like they were growing apart.

One night, Deku had decided to confront Bakugo about their relationship. He asked Bakugo to meet him at their favorite park, hoping that it would help calm their nerves.

When Bakugo arrived, Deku could see the look on his face. Bakugo knew what was coming, and he didn't want to hear it. He looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact.

Deku started to speak, his voice shaky. He told Bakugo that he felt like they were drifting apart, and that he didn't know how to fix it. Bakugo looked up at him, his eyes filled with tears.

He knew that Deku was right. They had been growing apart, and it was tearing him apart inside. He wanted to fix things, but he didn't know how.

Deku started to cry, and Bakugo couldn't take it anymore. He took Deku's hand and pulled him close. He whispered in his ear, "I know things have been hard lately, but I love you more than anything in this world. I can't imagine my life without you."

Deku looked up at Bakugo, tears streaming down his face. Bakugo wiped them away with his thumb and leaned in to kiss him.

As they pulled away, Bakugo could feel the weight of their problems lifting. He knew that they still had things to work on, but they were going to do it together.

Deku smiled through his tears, feeling a sense of relief wash over him. He knew that they were going to be okay.