Guilt. (MANGA SPOILERS)

Deku was on his way back to his dorm room when he heard a few noises coming from outside Kacchan's door. He paused, hesitant to intrude, but when he heard Kacchan sobbing, he couldn't ignore it. He quickly opened the door to find Kacchan's things thrown all over the floor, and Kacchan himself sitting on the bed, his face buried in his hands.

Deku approached him cautiously, placing a gentle hand on his back. "Kacchan, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

Kacchan looked up, his face red and tear-streaked. "Nothing," he muttered, turning away.

Deku knew that wasn't true. He sat down next to Kacchan and put his arm around his shoulder. "You don't have to be strong all the time, Kacchan," he said. "I'm here for you."

Kacchan shook his head. "I don't want you to see me like this," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Deku leaned in closer. "You don't have to hide from me," he said. "I love you no matter what."

Kacchan hesitated, then finally spoke. "I watched the videos of the second war," he said. "And I saw how that hero died to save me. And I already took All Might's career away... I can't take another hero's career too."

Deku's heart ached for Kacchan. He knew that guilt was a heavy burden to carry. "Kacchan, it's not your fault," he said firmly. "You didn't ask for any of this to happen. And if you had been the one to die, I don't know what I would do without you."

Kacchan looked up at Deku, his eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

Deku pulled him into a tight embrace. "You don't have to apologize," he said. "Just know that I'm here for you, always." And they cried together, holding each other close.