Trauma (MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS)

Deku and Bakugo had been through so much during the Second War, and the trauma they had experienced was something that would stay with them for a long time. But they had each other, and they were determined to help each other heal.

For Bakugo, the trauma was particularly deep. He had died during the war, only to be brought back to life by a hero who had given their own life to save his. The guilt he felt was overwhelming, and he struggled to come to terms with what had happened.

Deku, too, was struggling with his own trauma. He had watched his childhood friend die right in front of his eyes, and the memory haunted him. He had nightmares every night, and he couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness he had felt in that moment.

The two of them spent a lot of time together, talking about what had happened and how they were feeling. They went to therapy together, and they were each other's support system.

Slowly but surely, they started to heal. Bakugo began to forgive himself for what had happened, and he learned that it wasn't his fault. He also learned to appreciate the second chance he had been given, and he was determined to make the most of it.

Deku, too, began to heal. He learned to accept that he couldn't have saved Bakugo, no matter how much he wanted to. He also learned to lean on Bakugo and his other friends for support, and he started to have fewer nightmares.

Together, they worked on their hero training, using their trauma to fuel their determination to become even stronger. They also made a promise to each other that they would never leave each other's side, no matter what.

In the end, the trauma they had experienced during the Second War had left a deep scar on both of their hearts. But they had each other, and that was enough to help them heal and move forward. They knew that life as a hero was never going to be easy, but they were ready to face whatever came their way, together.
PS I love you. And i asked the Ask AI app to write this for me. Get it for free --> https://get-askai.app