Panic Attack

Deku felt the walls closing in around him. His heart was racing, and his breaths were coming in short, ragged gasps. He knew that he was having a panic attack, but he couldn't stop it. His mind was racing with negative thoughts, and he felt completely helpless.

Bakugo was walking down the hallway when he heard a faint noise coming from one of the rooms. He walked towards the sound, and when he opened the door, he saw Deku huddled in the corner, his body shaking with fear.

Without a word, Bakugo walked over to Deku and knelt down beside him. He put a hand on Deku's shoulder, and Deku flinched at the touch.

"It's okay, Deku," Bakugo said softly. "Just focus on me. Take deep breaths, in and out."

Deku tried to follow Bakugo's instructions, but his breathing was still shallow and erratic. Bakugo continued to talk to him, his voice soothing and calm.

"You're safe, Deku. You're not alone. I'm here with you, and I'll help you through this. You're strong, and you can get through anything."

Bakugo's words began to sink in, and Deku slowly started to calm down. He took deep breaths, following Bakugo's lead. After a few minutes, the panic attack began to subside.

Deku looked up at Bakugo with gratitude in his eyes. "Thank you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Bakugo helped him to his feet and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm always here for you, Deku. Don't ever forget that."

Deku hugged him back, feeling a sense of safety and comfort in Bakugo's embrace. He knew that he was lucky to have someone like Bakugo in his life, someone who could help him through his darkest moments. Together, they could face anything that came their way.