I thought I lost you (slight manga spoilers)

(Slightly nsfw)

Deku sat on the edge of Kacchan's bed, his head in his hands, tears streaming down his face. He had just come from a meeting with the other heroes, where they had discussed the aftermath of the big final war. It had been a long, brutal fight, and Deku had been terrified for Kacchan's safety every moment.

Kacchan sat down next to him, his own eyes red and puffy from crying. He put an arm around Deku's shoulder, pulling him close.

"It's okay, Deku," he said softly. "I'm here. I'm okay. We're okay."

Deku looked up at him, his eyes filled with gratitude and love. "I know," he said, his voice shaking. "I'm just so glad you're okay. I was so scared, Kacchan. I thought I had lost you."

Kacchan's eyes filled with tears again, and he pulled Deku closer, holding him tightly. "I was scared too, Deku," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I thought I was gone forever. But I'm here. I'm here with you."

They sat there for a few moments, holding each other, letting the tears flow. Then, slowly, Kacchan leaned in and pressed his lips to Deku's, kissing him softly.

Deku responded eagerly, deepening the kiss, his hands tangling in Kacchan's hair. They broke apart, gasping for breath, their bodies trembling with desire.

"I need you, Kacchan," Deku whispered. "I need you so much."

Kacchan nodded, his eyes dark with desire. He pushed Deku back onto the bed, crawling on top of him, his hands roaming over Deku's body. They kissed hungrily, their bodies pressed together, lost in the heat of the moment.

As they made love, they whispered words of love and gratitude to each other, their bodies and souls intertwined. They knew that they had been given a second chance, and they vowed to never take it for granted. They were each other's anchor, each other's salvation, and they knew that as long as they had each other, they could face anything that the world threw their way.