Kiss me like its your last. (ALTERNATE)

(Basically, same prompt, but different writing)

It was a typical afternoon after training at UA High School. The sun was setting, casting a warm orange glow over the campus. Deku and Kacchan walked hand in hand towards Kacchan's dorm room, eager to be alone together.

As soon as they entered the room, Deku pushed Kacchan against the wall and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. Kacchan eagerly responded, wrapping his arms around Deku's neck and pulling him closer.

Deku's kisses were always intense, filled with the love and passion he felt for Kacchan. They broke apart for air, panting heavily, but Deku couldn't help himself and went in for another kiss.

Kacchan chuckled softly as they kissed, enjoying the way Deku couldn't get enough of him. He knew how much Deku loved him, and he felt the same way. They had been dating for almost a year now, and Kacchan couldn't imagine his life without Deku.

Deku pulled back from the kiss, resting his forehead against Kacchan's. "I love you so much," he whispered, his breath hot against Kacchan's skin.

Kacchan smiled softly, "I love you too, idiot."

They spent the rest of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling like there was no tomorrow. For them, every moment spent together was precious, and they cherished it to the fullest.