Authors note

Hey guys just wanted to make a quick announcement I took a week break from writing but I'm gonna start getting the next part out by the end of this week.

I also wanted to just clear some things up about this story.

1. This is not and Overpowered Percy story, I read a lot of em and well they are boring they get ridiculous. The world of Azeroth has so much danger in it if I made Percy be able to single handedly beat everything the story would be straight awful.

2. Chaos had only one purpose in this story and it was to send Percy to Azeroth which is a universe seperate of his gods.
The interesting part is several pantheons in wow also exist I'll add the cosmology chart below so you can see where everything lays out.  ( See chart Below)

  ( See chart Below)

3. There will be no smut or fluff, at this time in the story they are teenagers. But being that the general rule is between every expansion 2 years passes in the World of Warcraft. I'm still not writing smut but jokes will be made and I'll imply it more than anything once they hit adulthood.

4. Percy is  an outlaw rouge in the story I personally find it really fits his character, most outlaw rouges in wow are pirates, they can duel weird swords use pistols , they are a fun to play too, plus with the way he fights in the books him wearing plate armor
( and I'm not talking about the type of armor in the books.) Wow plate armor doesn't have alog of maneuverability, and with the way Percy fights in the book he would benefit more from leather. Also I'm trying to stick as much as I can to the rules of wow I'll bend them a little bit for reasons of story telling.

5. Some parts are going to take place in Olympus to see what's going on with Earth, they can look into Azeroth but they won't at any point ever in this story be going to Azeroth. It was a one way trip sorry, which seems a little unfair maybe because I mean they have created an alternate dimension in world of Warcraft with warlords of draenor but that was a shit expansion anyways and I don't the story will make it that far.

With world of Warcraft have such expansive lore you can easily have at least 500 + plus parts to this story.

So I got my work cut out for me.

Til next time - ROOK

PS- I might be getting another piece to my Percy Jackson sleeve done with in the next week  so I'm excited to get that tattoo done .