☣ 00. 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

○ ° ★ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 - 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄 ° °☆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒:

𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
THE AGENT

 𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐎𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑THE AGENT

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐒. 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
THE ROOKIE

𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐆THE MERCENARY

𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐆
THE MERCENARY

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃THE SISTER

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃
THE SISTER

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍 ☢THE INFECTED 

𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍 ☢
THE INFECTED 

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐇
THE LIEUTENANT

"𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑."

Raccoon City has always been considered one of the most commercialized cities in America. Holding 100,000 people and nestled within the beautiful Arklay Mountains, it maintained precedent as a well-going home for families and individuals alike. It was in a nice area in the American midwest, and rarely anything above small crimes occurred within the city limits.

But that would soon change.

Raccoon City is also a flagship holder of a pharmaceutical company named the Umbrella Corporation. With an ominous red and white Umbrella logo, it had taken the role of producing medicines (famously named 'viruses') to cure obscure, complicated diseases such as Progeria. However, the company had a poor track record and produced dangerous substances that would wreak havoc if released to the general public. They also had a fair share of crime, as many corrupt scientists and doctors found a path to fulfill their illegal medical dreams through Umbrella.

On September 23rd, 1998, a middle-aged man presented at the Raccoon City Hospital ER with bodily necrosis, altered consciousness, and amnesia symptoms. He couldn't remember who he was or how he got there. His flesh was pale and tinted a gruesome gray color. Doctors admitted him and began treating him for accelerated necrosis and worsening amnesia. A few hours later, the man lashed out, biting into a nurse's arm. This began a domino effect.

A few hours after being bitten by the patient, the nurse began experiencing worsening symptoms identical to his. Her skin was grey, her flesh necrotic, and her behavior altered. The cause remained unknown as doctors rushed to save her life.

A massive influx of people flowed into the RCH ER shortly after the man complained of similar symptoms. When asked what they had ingested in the past few hours, it was only some meal and filtered tap water. These patients were admitted and soon became hostile like the first man did. What was making them sick? What was making them cannibalistic?

That was a question that would go mostly unanswered. But the truth would soon come out.

Raccoon City Police Department (RPD) became a haven and shelter for those looking to escape the outbreak of whatever virus was making people sick. The hospital could no longer handle the influx of patients and began to collapse, so an infirmary was set up within RPD walls. Doctors in refuge took the risk of aiding infected patients, but this idea was eventually scrapped. If you became infected, nobody could help you. No medications even touched the symptoms infected people had. It was evidently hopeless.

Chloe Auclair is a 20-year-old budding reconnaissance agent for the Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S) unit of the RPD. She joins the team on missions and scouts a safe path ahead for her comrades. She is incredibly skilled when handling all weapon types and keeps a low profile for any press. She is a lesser-known character but is undeniably committed to her work.

Most of the S.T.A.R.S members were out of Raccoon City, either on leave or business. As far as Chloe knew, she was the only member remaining when the newly-named G-Virus began terrorizing the city. She joined in on the rescue efforts and protected the RPD the best she could with the limited resources available.

But people kept dropping like flies, and eventually, she had to shut down the entrances. The infected roamed the streets, overrunning every building and person in their path. It was too dangerous.

Now she is left alone as the last bits of human life dwindle. She doesn't want to die but doesn't want to go alone. She doesn't want to end up like them.

She wanted to live, but that might not be in the cards.