☆°Filler Episode°☆

A/N
This is a continuation of the first Filler Episode, where 7 year old Travis sleeps over at 8 year old Larry's  house for the first time
°~•.---------------------------.•~°

In the perspective of:
...TRAVIS PHELPS...

"Blegh! Larryyyy!! Boys don't kiss boys unless their family!" I'd wined when Larry kissed me on the cheek.

But instead of saying anything, agreeing or disagreeing, he just laughed at me. I find it strange sometimes, how Larry seems so different from me at times like this.

Father has always told me to never kiss boys. That it was disgraceful and disgusting. That it was a sin. I agreed everytime, that I would never do such a thing, I assured my father that I would keep my word and not taint our family's reputation.

Except, when Larry kissed me, I didn't feel like I'd just sinned. I think I even felt a bit happy. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to remove the hands he had still holding my face. And I couldn't bring myself to wipe off his invisible mark on my face either. Instead, I let that tingly feeling on my cheek settle as they grew warmer. And along with it, another tingly feeling developed in my chest.

"Are you okay Travis?" Larry asked me, his laughing ceased, but had his smile still spread across his face.

"I- Of course! Why do you ask?" I stammer in response.

"Oh~ No reason, just.. You're face looks the exact same as a tomato right now!" He teased, stroking the spot he'd pecked with his thumb.

This time, I did bring myself to remove his hands, sheltering my face with the duvet we'd brought out from his bedroom.

"I am not! You're seeing things Larry."

"Oh really? I'm the one that's seeing things??" He protested, grabbing me from behind and picking me up swiftly, revealing my face again.

I'm only a couple months younger than Larry, and yet he's able to pick me up so easily, wheras I couldn't pick him up for the life of me. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit smaller than him, or maybe he's just an alien, haha.

"Larry! Please put Travis down!" Lisa told him.

"Awwww, but Ma!! Travis said he's not red when he totally is! Look!" He whined.

And instead of putting me down like she'd asked, he carried me over to her, showing her my face like I was some kind of stray cat he'd found on the street.

"Oh my! Travis, you are quite red. Do you need water?" Lisa asked, I shook my head to tell her no.

Larry started swaying me side to side in his arms, pretending to baby me while giggling to himself, which made me suddenly feel very annoyed with him.

"Stop! Put me down Larry!!" I asked him this time, and this time, he listened.

I patted down the creases on my clothes neatly, and pouted when I caught him still staring at me.

"I'm not-"

"-Blushing? Sureee you aren't~." Larry teased again, cutting me off.

Lisa was likely able to see my growing frustration with Larry, and suggested we both go have a bath before eating dinner. I smiled at her in thanks when she gave me a towel to borrow for the night.

She'd already discussed with us earlier that we'd be bathing together, luckily for me, I brought a pair of swim shorts.

Father had never told me not to bathe with other boys, so I assumed he wouldn't mind.