Summer Time

Malaysia POV

Me and the girls are so excited that today is the last day of school. I managed to get all the girls cool again over the few last weeks. And we ALL don't like Kacy. She's getting huge. She always in the way too. Xavier asks for help but we usually look at him crazy if it even slightly involves touching Kacy. He says were childish and immature but hey, if we don't like her we don't have to.

"Normani! Mama told me to tell you to tell the teachers I'm excused today and to give them the note. " X barged in on all the girls. I was still changing shirts and Ryah busted out laughing.

"Get out!" i threw a pillow at him.

He caught the pillow and winked his eye before walking out.

"Perv" I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"C'mon. We taking my whip" Ryah informed us.

We all walked down stairs and went outside to Ryah's Benz. Each one of us flipping our hair like the girls on that movie Mean Girls when we saw Kacy.

She mugged and watched us strut to the beautiful cocaine white Benz.

When we pulled up to the scene we were the main attraction. As always.

We got stares and ohhs and ahhs. Same ole ,same ole.

"Wassup GiGi" some random boy said. Idk who he was but she started blushing hard.

I looked back and smirked at her. She simply smiled.

For the rest of the day everybody was chilling. None of the teachers made us do any work.

"I'm so glad it's summer!" Gia yelled.

We all nodded in agreement.

"So... You seem cool about this whole baby thing." Normani said while pulling up in her yard.

"Well its not like I can make her un pregnant so why trip?"

"True"

We all got out the car. Each of us throwing our booksacks in the trash on the way in.

Yes, we threw away our school sacks, its summer , why would we need them?

"Leave me alone Xavier!" We heard Kacy yell.

"Girl chill and eat that salad!"

I busted out laughing.

"Why you wanna make her eat the salad?" Ryah laughed

"Cause if she carrying my baby she need to eat healthy!"

We all laughed at X's response.

He walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"You shoulda been at school" I told him.

"Yea , well I had to take care of Kacy and my baby"

I dropped my head when he said that.

"Don't do that" he said.

"Yea , what ever"

He shook his head and walked to the kitchen.

Ooh I hate Kacy, she's ruining my relationship!

Giavanni POV

I blushed as I sat on the couch texting Jarvis as Lay and Xavier argued.

Jarvis: wyd love?

Gia: Nothing much. Chillan with some friends.

Jarvis: wanna come see me practice?