Surprise!

Ryah POV

When we got to school everybody sat at our usual table. Even Jamal and Normani. She bout to get played. She knows he aint no good.

"Hey ugly people!" I said they all gave me nasty faces and I laughed.

"So since yall are here. I have a surprise!" Normani said. I looked at her stupid. Don't nobody care what this surprise is.

"Me and Jamal are a couple!" she smiled wide. Jamal just looked like 'I never agreed to this'. I chuckled at his face.

"Girl don't nobody care ! me and Dontae a couple to! " I said. i got "awws" and NeNe just looked at me.

"Me and X too!" Laysia announced. She was grinning down.

"Girl take that kool aid smile off yo face it aint that exciting !" I said making everybody laugh.

"And Gia ... you and Quincy need to stop stunting. We know yall been together!" I said loudly.

"I go by don't ask don't tell !" She said smoothly.

"So the Spring dance is coming up! I wanna run for queen!" Lay said. X nodded his head. You could tell he aint really like it.

"I hate the queen stuff. Its nothing but girls leaving with broken hearts cause they aint get a crown" I said. Everybody nodded in agreement.

"Well sorry Lay but I'm running for Queen" Normani said.

Everybody exchanged looks and laughed. Normani rolled her eyes. I got up and grabbed my book sack.

"See yall in class. " I said walking off. Dontae got up behind me.

"See yall " he said.

After school everybody went home and chilled. I was helping Laysia campaign for Spring Queen. Gia was making flyers and posters and I was ordering shirts and pins. Laysia was finding pretty pictures that she could put on the stuff. We were working hard.

«ONE WEEK LATER»

Normani POV

I sat there. Crying. Holding the pregnancy test that said positive. My life was gonna change. Everybody was gonna be mean and hateful towards me. My brother would disclaim me. My mother would probably put me out. I didn't know what to do. I texted the group chat with only the girls in it.

Queen NeNe👑: can yall PLEASE come over. I'm sorry. I'm in a crisis and I need advice. PLEASE IM BEGGING.

The message said read by everybody. A tear hit the screen. I heard the doorbell and went downstairs. The girls where here surprisingly. I walked them upstairs and broke down once I sat on the bed. i pointed to the stick in the corner and showed them why I was crying.

"I-I dunno what I'm gonna do!"

"You pregnant?" Ryah asked. I nodded. I was expecting kind words but instead I got words I didn't wanna hear.

"You really gave it up? after ONE week?" Giavanni asked.

Ryah laughed a cold evil laugh.

"What he said ? Told you you were pretty? That you were a queen?" She asked touching my hair. Tears were streaming down my face.

"No I know! he said he loved you!" Giavanni touched her heart.

"You are so pathetic. I can't believe you were so easy to get" Gia said. It hurted to hear them talk to me like that.

Malaysia just stood there with sympathy in her eyes. She was quiet. Never said a word. Just stood there. I was crying hysterically as Ry and Gia dogged me out. I couldn't deny anything they said. It was all true.