Where ya real friends at?

Normani POV

Yea yea yea ! So what I came to the dance with Gia's ex! so what? I'm not in this clique to make friends! I'm in it to get to the top.

And I'm taking Laysia down first. I logged into my computer and went to my emails. I sent the picture Quincy took of Laysia crying about the crown to Teen Weekly. Everybody reads Teen Weekly. The school even sells articles of it so I know Laysia is gonna see it.

Within Minutes I got a reply from the publisher of the magazine saying she would use the information. YAY!

I got a notification on my phone from Teen Weekly's app that showed the picture of Malaysia crying and said TOP STORY: Girl breaks down from not winning queen.

Well, its on the internet now, and by tomorrow it'll be in magazines.

I decided to get off my bed and go meet up with Xavier at the mall. He had to take me shopping since I won queen. The only reason I went to Spring Fling with Quincy is because he wanted to make Gia jealous and I needed his team mates votes to win. It was a win, win situation for both of us.

I threw on my 'queens get the money' beanie cause I didn't feel like going above and beyond with my hair, some red shorts, a black crop top, and my concord 11 lows.

I barged into X's room. He was on the phone.

"Lets go X. You gotta take me shopping and your driving!" I told him. He gave me a death glare and rolled his eyes.

"I don't have all day!" I yelled to him. He got up and grabbed his keys. Not saying a word he walked out the room. I followed behind him.

"We need to go in LV, MK, Juicy Couture, Prada, Polo Ralph Lauren, Footlocker, and Forever 21" I told him. He looked like he could have cared less about where I wanted to go.

When we got to the mall I dragged him in all the stores I said. It was fun spending his money💁 !

And the best part is that I seen Teen Weekly's magazine with Malaysia crying on the cover. Yess!

Malaysia POV

Oh my god. Who is doing this to me? My picture of me spazzing is on the cover of Teen Weekly. This is horrible! when we go back to school people will laugh at me. I hope none of the girls seen this. Or Xavier! i don't want him to think I'm a big baby! even though I an. But so what? that is none if his business.

Just my luck...the wedding is tomorrow. I'm still not in it because I don't approve. and I'm not going either. I'm not even gone wake up in the morning. Ima lay here like its a normal day tomorrow.

"Lay please come tomorrow. For me?"my daddy begged again.

"Please don't marry her. For me?" i said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes. He left out my room slamming the door.

Salty OR NAHHHH?

I got a call from Ry right after he left out.

"Girl! check teen weekly now! its urgent!" Ryah yelled in the phone

"I seen it boo" I said dryly

"Well what you don't know is that Normani is the one who submitted it. My daddy is friends with the publicist of Teen Weekly. I'm doing a fashion shoot for them and she called and asked did I know the girl and I said yes" ryah was truely my R.O.D. She explained everything to me. I nodded.

"Normani gonna get hers. We gone see how she like it when everybody find out about her and Jamal." I said coldly.

"Oh! Gia's friend Justice has the video of when Gia slapped Normani. I'm about to send it to you ! " She said excitedly before hanging up.