Things are getting Better

Normani POV

When I got home I heard yelling and arguing. I knew my mama and daddy was at it again. She accused him of cheating and he accused her of being a gold digger. Same old same old. The chef was cooking dinner.

"Hey Jeffrey" I spoke

"Hey NeNe." He spoke back. His italian accent was strong.

I went upstairs to my room and threw my bags in a corner. I stared at the portrait of me hanging on the wall. I kept wondering who I would be when I grew up. I honestly don't know. My mother interrupted my thoughts.

"Where you been NeNe?" she had a attitude but I wasn't for it. She tries to hit me and stuff but only when we're alone. She aint dumb. She knows my daddy will put her broke self out.

"Do you really care or you just wanna start a fight?" I gave her a disgusting look.

"I honestly care...didn't you hear?" She caught my attention.

"Hear what?"

"A little girl just died in a girl wreck. She was coming home from school and a big truck hit her". My eyes grew wide.

"Oh...well I was at the mall with some friends. Ryah, Gia, and Laysia." I informed her. She seemed genuine.

"I'm sorry. We never got along good but I really want us to..." I nodded my head understanding what she was saying.

"Wanna have a sleep over? Its Friday so I'm sure your friends are free." My eyes lit up.

"OMG YESS! We can have cupcakes, and nachos, and cookies, and SCARY MOVIES!" i was so excited.

"I'll tell Jeffrey to start cooking." I nodded my head.

"I'll text the girls. " I smiled widely. That girl dying must have really touched my mama. I liked the new her.

I added all the girls in a group chat when she went down stairs.

Queen.NeNe👑: sleep over at my housee!! please come ! I already started preparing stuff😃

Hotgirl Ry🔥: SHORT NOTICE!! But yeaa. My daddy gone so COUNT ME IN!

TheyLove Lay💕: ion wanna be home so yeaa Im coming!

Notorious G.I.A😏: yassss!! #turnup

Queen.NeNe👑: yayyy! I live on 497 mocking bird lane !! 1st house on the street.

I was so excited ! My first sleepover ! I know, I'm too big for this but I never had one. I always thought my mama was an embarrassment.

Giavanni POV

My mama was in her office so I know she was busy.

"Mommy..."

"Hey baby... watcha want?"

"Can I go to a sleep over?" I smiled widely

"Yea. Sure. Call me and let me know your safe. " I nodded and ran up stairs.

I pulled out my Nike duffel bag and found a outfit for tomorrow. I put a floral shirt, a leather skirt, and my pink heels in the bag. I did gold accessories and my curling irons. I also put in my black chiffon glove. I zipped my bag and put it to the side. I hurried and hopped in the shower and did my nightly hygiene.

I put on a pink Nike sports bra. A sideless Tupac shirt to cover it up. I added my Nike Gym shorts and some pink Elite socks. I added my Nike slippers to complete the look. I let my hair stay wild and curly.

I grabbed my keys and phone and left. This should be fun.

Malaysia POV

I WAS SO HAPPY I HAD ANOTHER REASON TO LEAVE! I grabbed my Jordan duffel bag and started filling it with things I needed. I picked an outfit for tomorrow. A Floral crop top, some high waisted distressed skinny jeans, and my Tims with with the floral design. I put in my gold chain and my gold belly button piercing.

I hopped in the shower to do my nightly hygiene.

I put on my 'Party, Sleep, Repeat' crop top, my Jordan gym shorts. My black and white Jordan socks, and my UGGs. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my stuff.

When I walked downstairs I seen the 2 devils sitting at the table making wedding plans.

"Where you going Laysia? Please talk to me. I'm sorry..." he was begging. It had no effect on me though.

"A sleep over" I simply replied.

"Have f..." I slammed the door before he could finish. I put my stuff in my car and started leaving.

Ryah POV

I called my daddy and he said it was cool if I went. I got in the shower already so I just started putting stuff in my Coach bag. I put in my Concord 11 lows, my sweater that said 'Sneaker head' , and my distressed skinnys.

I had to find some clothes to put on for now cause I only had on a sports bra and shorts. I put on my plain white tank top, kept my shorts on, and my hello kitty slipper boots.

Grabbed my bag and left out. I locked every door and window in the house then set the alarm and told Joe (security guard) I was leaving.

Normani POV

The girls were all on their way.

"MAMAAAAA!" I heard my stupid big brother Xavier calling my mama. She answered and I heard the words I hated hearing.

"I just wanted to tell you the boys said they could come" my neck snapped back. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Mama! You lettin his friends comw the same day as me?" I pouted and scowled at him.

"It was fair baby" she said handing me a cookie.

"Chill NeNe. We won't get in the way of yall little girl fest." X is so aggy! He did this on purpose!

"You better not" I heard the door bell ring and I ran to it. My hopes were let down when I seen it was Xavier's friends and not mines. One of them was cute though.

"Here for X?" I asked bluntly

"Yeah. Who you?" The cute one asked.

"You at my door step. WHO YOU?" I seen X walking down the hall.

"Move NeNe. They don't wanna talk to you" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Whaddup niggas!" Xavier let his friends in and smiled widely at me. I gave him the finger and rolled my eyes. Then the door bell rung again. FINALLY it was my friends.

"HEYYYYYY!" They was so loud it was funny.

We walked past the living room and I watched the boys drool seeing me and my friends. I smiled widely at Xavier and ran upstairs. This was totally gonna be fun.