All About Lay .

Malaysia POV

"Best thing you neeverrrrr haaddddd"

I sung along to Beyoncé as I cleaned my room.

"Turn it down!" My dad's voice boomed through the house.

I mentally rolled my eyes and did as told. If not he'll be running up here talkin' bout 'Jennifer has a horrible head ache' just so she can get what she wants.

I was wearing a blue crop top and some black joggers. I topped it off with a blue bandana and my white air force ones. I planned on going shopping with Normani later. Ryah wanted to come too so of course my bestie will be there!

Dun Da Dun Da Dun ! Somebody's calling !

My ringtone played. I started chuckling on the spot.

"Hello?"

"I can't shop today. Something uh.. Came up. You and Ryah are welcome to chill over here though. " Normani suggested.

"Cool. See ya inna few"

I hung up before she could reply. I sent Ryah a text letting her know the news. She agreed to come.

~

~

~

"Haha ! Stop it!" I laughed as me and Ryah laughed while X and NeNe threw strawberries at us

"Grow UP!" Ryah laughed using the plate as a shield.

About 10 seconds later they ran out of berries and we were all sitting down talking.

Kacy eventually came down stairs.

"Hey " she innocently smiled. I rolled my eyes.

Ryah quietly observed her while eating her banana.

Normani ignored her.

X told her sit by him.

"Yo sis. This my baby mama Kacy" X informed Ryah.

Ryah observed Kacy again. Almost mugging her. Then after about a minute of being silent and staring her down her lips slowly curved into a smile.

"Hey Kacy" she spoke.

Kacy smiled and nodded.

"So...how does it feel to be another statistic ?"

"Um what?" Kacy was a little taken back by the question.

"You know. Another young girl pregnant before marriage. Having to give up your hopes and dreams so your child can have one...eventually end up working 2 jobs just to live the lifestyle of a baller. "

We all were shocked by Ryah's sudden attack on Kacy. Kacy looked as if she wanted to rip Ryah's heart out.

"I'm not a statistic. I see this baby as a blessing and a lesson. A lesson my child will never make because I know the consequences of it. A blessing because it's God's work. " Kacy smiled at Ryah.

Ryah shot a devilish smirk back.

"Touché my darling. But you'll always be another black statistic. People expect this out of young females. Gives them more of a reason to call this generation sluts and whores. Foolish girls like you make it hard for respectable girls like myself to prove the world we're different. "

The brim of Kacy's eye began to water but she simply nodded and sat back.

"Ouch. Kacy you feel the heat cause you just got burned!" NeNe laughed.

I chuckled but silenced it when X looked at me.

"Chill" was all he said. But the bass in his voice was so strong none of us dared to say anything else.

"Yo I'm leaving. This is deader than facebook" Ryah said grabbing her chestnut colored MCM bag.

"Yea I'm out too. See ya NeNe. " I smiled when I said her name.

"Xavier" I rolled my eyes at him.

__________________________

I been gone too long😩

True or False? right or wrong!💀

I'm backkkkk

Sorry for the wait but there it is !💁

Comment&Vote for more❗️😁

As you can see this was all MALAYSIA's POV! Want more like this? What other character yall want me to do?😁