Parties

Normani POV

I was jumping up and down once I got to Xavier's room I stopped because he sounded like he was on the phone.

"You can't just run away Laysia!" Xavier whisper yelled. "Ok. I said I won't tell. Bye. Love you too"

I smirked hearing Xavier's words. I finally have something over Lay's head. I walked in acting normal so he wouldn't figure out that I knew.

"X! guess who made head cheer captain today!! MEEE! AHH! " I jumped on his back causing us to land on his bed. He laughed. I liked when my brother more laid back.

"Good for you. But you need to go on a diet if you wanna be Captain. Aint nobody holding you in the air if you that heavy!" He laughed at his own joke. I simply walked to his mirror and lifted my shirt so I could see my stomach. I was insecure cause when I was little I was a tubby little girl. I could hide cookies under my fat rolls. I hated that. So when I got to 8 grade everything changed.

Tears started forming in my eyes and I pulled my shirt down and looked back at him. He was on his phone.

"Am I really fat? do i need liposuction?" i asked about to cry. His face softened.

"No Normani. I was just playing" He came over to give me a hug as a few tears shed.

After a while we went downstairs and ordered a pizza then watched flowers in the attic.

"Normani....." Xavier had edge in his throat.

"Huh?"

"Can you keep a secrete?"

Ryah POV

" BOOSIE YOU JUST GON CUT ME OFF? I TOLD YOU I WAS SERIOUS!" I loudly sung along to "Cut her off" by K Camp ft. Boosie , YG, and Too Short.

I was getting ready to go play basketball with Dontae. I was gon school this fool!

I threw on my Nike Sports Bra, and a Nike pull over to go over it. I put on some gym shorts and my KD6's 'Texas' . i threw my hair in a tight bun , knowing it was gonna get messy since I was finna hoop and sweat. I added my Nike headband just to complete the look. I grabbed my Nike bag and put a towel, my phone, and a water bottle in there. I grabbed my keys and walked down stairs.

"Bye daddy" He simply nodded.

He could care less where I was going when he was working.

I drove to Dontae's house hoping his parents weren't there. Luckily they weren't. I didn't wanna meet them when I was sweating and competitive.

"Ready to get beat? " He really just answered the door being rude? Pshh!

"Since you being rude I'm bringing the heat! I was gon let you get a couple dunks but nahh. " I said walking past him.

He closed the door and led to his backyard , where the court was. His house was pretty nice. Simple.

"This not what you want!" he said before dribbling the ball.

I laughed before running and snatching the ball out his hands and shooting a jump shot but I missed it. He ran up and caught it and dunked it.

"Show off" i mumbled. He smirked before grabbing the ball again. This time he dribbled the ball between his legs and pretended to go right when he actually went left. I got shook. I fell down too. He laughed after shooting the flawless jump shot.

"I'll let you make a shot. Out of the kindness of my heart" he smirked and passed me the ball hardly. I sighed and ran to do a free throw and made it!