Meet the Clique

Meet The Clique:

Giavanni (girl in chucks):
Yo wassup! I'm Giavanni, but some people call me GiGi or Vani. Obviously I'm the cutest in the clique. I'm also the trillest. They wouldn't be a clique without me! I honestly don't like Ryah, I TOLERATE her. The clique is just something to pass time. Trust me, when I get to the top I'm bumping these little wanna be's back to the bottom. As if they could have the spotlight. They lucky I'm sharing it now. The only person I could kick it with is Malaysia. She trill. But other than her, I trust none.

Malaysia (girl in Jordans) :
Heyy! Its ya girl Malaysia! Feel free to call me Laysia or Lay! I'm honestly cool with everybody. I'm real laid back and chill. I love to shop and I love shoes. Um, if I had to choose my favorite...it would be GiGi. She too trill. But her mouth reckless. I like that she don't care what she say. Um... I honestly think Normani is too full of herself. She swear she the queen. She told me to bow down and I lost my mind on her! The teacher put me out the class but who cares?!

Normani (girl in skirt):
All hail Queen NeNe! I'm the dopest out the clique. I make them fit it! My outfits be the best, my hair be the prettiest, IM THE BEST ! Duhh! I know Malaysia doesn't like me. I don't care. I personally don't have anything against her. She irrelevant, just like the rest of my haters. She too wild for my type anyway. No class at all! who wears Jordans to a French Restaurant? Yes! Malaysia does! And she has no shame either! her outfits be ok. But she has nothing on me. Take note ladies. I'm the queen for a reason.

Ryah (girl in red Nikes):
Yea yall know its Ry ! Im popping everybody who run off at the mouth! I dont play no games! I have my own style. Im tomboyish but with a little girly mix. Im dope. But I see Giavanni told yall she aint like me! She aint say that to me so... *kanye shrugs* she aint bout it. She swear she better than the rest of us. Girl yeen nun but a extra 23 cents! Aint even worth the full quarter and NEVER WILL BE. but yeaa tho. Allat.

Now lets take a look at how the clique united....and how the rivalry between all of them began.