Run away Lovee

Gia POV

I walked my house quietly. I walked to my moms office and thats when I seen the thing that could change my life forever.

Remember how I said, mom never lost a case? well it looks like somebody got mad that she won.

I peeked and seen a man holding a gun to the back of my mother's head. Tears rolled down her cheek. And i backed away silently.

"God please" I prayed silently.

I watched from a corner. But the man walked out the house smiling. And my mother was in tears.

"Mommy .... What happened?" i asked full of care.

"Pack your things, you have to go stay at your T- Chanel's house. Its not safe for you any more. That was one of my dangerous clients and when I called and said we might not win the case he got angry and stormed over here and attempted to threaten. I don't wanna take any chances of you getting because of my decisions." She explained it all. I nodded and went to pack my things.

My T- Chanel was cool. I just aint get along with her daughter Drea. She was stuck up and bossy.

When I finished packing, T-Chanel came and picked me up. She got me settled in my room then left for her night shift at the hospital.

"Hungry?" Drea asked

"Nahh I'm good " knowing our history, she might try and poison me.

"I love your bag! where did you find it?"

"It was a gift. Its from the new Fendi Summer collection " I informed her. She just nodded.

"Welp... i'm gonna head to bed. I'm getting tired " she said then left

Out the room I was staying in.

I took a long shower then threw on my Pink Nike sports bra, my gym shorts, and my fuzzy socks.

I grabbed my purse and took my head phones out and grabbed my phone and plugged them in. I searched for the song "Memories Back Then" by T.I. When I did I put my headphones in my ear.

I closed my eyes with the headphones blasting my music. I was drifting asleep. By morning Drea woke me up and said get ready for school. I nodded. I did my hygiene. And got dressed.

I put on my all white tank top and some acid washed distressed jeans. I added my blue varsity jacket with the letter 'G' on it, and my Powder blue Jordan 10s. I left my hair wild.

I grabbed my phone and keys then remembered my car was still at my mama's house.

"Yo Drea can you drop me by my mama house so I can get my car?"

"Sure" I wondered why she was being so nice.

Drea drove to my mom's house and I grabbed my keys out my purse.

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it" she replied putting on her shiny red lipstick.

I got in my car and backed out. Drea was a few cars ahead of me. I got to school and found the crew. I didn't need to tell them what happened. It wasn't their business.

"Hey Gia" I waved to everybody who said that. Normani just looked at me.

"Stare problem or nah?" everybody chuckled at my rude comment.

"Nah. But can we talk?"

"Nah. I got class. " With that being said I walked to my first period.

Normani POV

I felt dumb that Gia walked away from me. I guess I deserved it though huh?

"Normani! over here!" The cheerleaders were in the corner waving at me to come over. I smiled and walked over.