Jealousy is a Strong Thing

Ryah POV

When we got to the party it was too hype! Everybody was jigging. Boys was going tweeday. Girls was tweakin' on the tables. It was bomb!

Before we got out the store Dontae started talking to me.

"Ok. Let me give you the rules for tonight. No twerking,bouncing,red nose, gas pedal, and absolutely NO GRINDING. if a nigga approach you dismiss him immediately or text me if he wont go away. If a nigga ask what your name is, your name is my name (Dontae). Just in case some random dude pick up yo phone you need to change yo screensaver to a picture of me! no exchanging number with boys and especially not girls. Cant have no gay female trynna take my girlfriend. Other than that.... Have fun baby" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I busted out laughing. "You play too much" was all i said before i walked off. I could hear him mumble "im not playin "

When i walked in this darkskin boy kept looking my way.

The girl on side me must have noticed.

"I see you got Calvin's attention" she smirked at me and sipped her drink before talkin again. "I'm Dreika by the way"

I nodded and told her my name.

"Cute" was all she responded before sipping out her cup again.

"Here comes Calvin. " She winked and walked off.

"Wait!" i attempted to call her but she continued to walk anyway.

Calvin got closer and he was a cute dark skin boy. Dressed nice too. Jordan hoodie, Bel-Air 6 rings, and a purple and lime green snapback.

"Hey ma" he smiled showing his all white teeth.

2 words. ---> Yes Lawd !

"Wassup" i was trynna act non interested cause I know Dontae around here some where. Just cause ion see him dont mean he dont see me.

"You came by yo self?"

"Nah. My boyfriend here somewhere" I emphasized the word boyfriend so he could know i had one.

"Then why you by yo self? I wouldnt leave my girl by herself at a party like this. Especially if she as fine as you" he smiled and looked around.

"Thank you but I'm ok. "

"Can I get yo number?" he was so straight forward like he was used to girl saying yes.

"I have a BOYFRIEND" i got louder with the word boyfriend.

"Ok. What bout a instagram name?" He smirked and humped his shoulders.

I laughed and skeptically gave him my insta name.

"See you around..." He motioned his hand for me to say my name.

"Ryah"

He grinned that million dollar grin and nodded.

"Im Calvin. But I'm sure you knew that" he winked and walked off into the crowd

I walked off smiling. Hoping to find Dontae I walked around a little bit. Only to find him hugged up with ...

Dreika ?

Normani POV

My heart skipped 7 beats when X asked me that question.

"Of course. You know that" was all i could manage to choke out.

"There is ...well...I think Kacy may be pregnant. Well. She told me. And im her ex so..."

I just sat there in shock.

Oh my god. He has a baby with his ex. But he's dating Laysia? This is GOLD.

"So your the baby daddy. whatyou gonna do? Are you gonna tell Lay?" If he didn't want to tell her I would be happy to! Nothing would give me more joy than seeing Lay crushed by this news.

He simply shook his head.

I patted his back. The next 5 minutes were silent. Not a word came out.

"You wont tell right?" he looked up with so much trust in me.

"No...for you I wont" I genuinely love my brother. And for him I wont tell.

"Thanks NeNe" he smiled and walked off.

Just then I got a call.

"Hello?"

"I know why your dad's not coming home!" My cousin Tori yelled in the phone.

"What? why?"

"I'm so sorry. He...he's a crack head. He came by begging for money so he
Could get some crack. My mana said no and to go home. He doesn't want to go home. The paparazzi is too much stress for him" a tear fell as she told me what happened.

I just sat on the phone in silence listening.

"Hello? NeNe? You there?"

"Bye" I said in my lowest voice.

My father was a multi-million basketball player. Why would he do this? Why mess up his career and his image? Why hurt his self like this? Why hurt me like this?

Xavier walked in on me crying lowly and I knew I would have to tell him.

"X...daddy is ..." I couldnt even cough it up.

"Coming home?" X's eyes lit up.

"No. A crack head. Tori said that fame is too much for him. Crack is his release from it. " More tears shed as I tried to explain. X just went from excited to angry. He punched a wall and walked out.

Now I have nothing but a crack head father.... Abusive mother.....my brother...and now...we're broke.

----------------------------------------------

• short😩. Yess. But im sleepy. 🌚.

•yall need to comment. I WILL update fasted and the chapters will be longer!😛

•vote😎 thats important too!

•what skool yall go to?👐