Triple Date

Malaysia POV

Oh my lord. Last night was too chaotic. Normani deserved what she got though. She was taking jealousy to a different level. Maybe if she stopped acting so stuck up and thirsty Dontae woulda liked her. But he DON'T. He likes Ryah. And Normani need to get over it. Cause last night the "queen" got tore up! I was the first one up. But I realized I aint see Ryah. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and I found her in the kitchen. She was eating a bagel and was waiting for the chef to finish cooking.

"Good morning Ry" I said making her drop her bagel. I laughed.

"Manee. G'morning tho" She picked the bagel up and threw it away.

"I got a date!" I said excitedly.

"Me too. He taking me to the fair" said Ryah nonchalantly

"Owee! Me too!" I yelled.

"Double Date!" me and her yelled at the same time.

When we yelled Gia came running down the stairs yelling and jumping and way too happy.

"OMG I GOT A DATE! TO THE FAIR! EEEEEEEEEEK!" She jumped up and down. Me and Ry looked at eachother.

"Triple date!" Ry said I laughed and picked up a donut.

"Zee food iz ready madamz" said the chef in his heavy accent. We walked over and started fixing a plate.

I grabbed a bagel, some eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, a chocolate chip waffle, some grits and a blueberry muffin, with some orange juice.

Ryah's plate was stacked higher than mines! to say she so skinny she can eat!

"That was good! thanks !" she

Told the chef.

It was 11:00 and we all had dates later. We decided to chill for a little while. When it hit 5:00 we were getting ready.

"Gia hurry up and get out the shower girl! aint that much dirt in Louisiana!" i yelled. I needed to get in. Me and Gia went home to get our outfits then came back. Ryah was still deciding what to wear. I helped her out a little.

"Let me help. Um...wear ya purple and blue 6s. Ya crop top with ya name on it. And......your distressed shorts. AND the socks that match ya Jays" I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Thanks boo!" she said.

Ryah came out the bathroom and I went in. When we were all finished gettin dressed we went to the fair to meet the boys. Everything was going fine until Ryah seen Normani.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?" Ryah was drawing attention.

"Look. Its not the time or place. You gon give her that kind of power over you? she walk up and yo whole mood changed. Don't give her that power Ry" Ryah just nodded and got behind Dontae.

"Xavier give me some money" Nene told him.

"No. Where yo money?"

"In my pocket but I'm saving it. Pleaseee" she pleaded. He rolled his eyes and gave her a stack. My eyes got big. What he doin for that kinda money?

"I'm going to the concession. Coming Lay?" I nodded at Ryah's question.

"Where Quincy and Gia?" Dontae asked.

"Oh they snuck over to the roller coaster when Ryah was finna fight NeNe" X said. Normani rolled her eyes.

When me and Ry came back everybody was ready.

"Where my nachos?" Dontae looked down at Ryah's bowl.

"Um...ion kno but they not in this bowl so stop looking" everybody busted out laughing from her response. He just smacked his lips.