Suffering...

Malaysia POV

I knew where I was now. I was in the room with my mama as she was dying. I couldn't see but I could hear everything. I didn't wanna hear this.

"Please ! help me! I wanna wake up!" I yelled. The doctors ran in and gave me a shot causing me to open my eyes and the noises to go away.

"You were dreaming while you were awake. " He told me. I nodded and held my head.

"Can I have some water?" I asked him. He nodded and left to get it.

My daddy walked in and told me I could get out the hospital now. That was the good thing. The bad thing was that him and the she-devil were getting married in less than a week. I still didn't agree to this. I refused to be in the wedding. He grabbed my bag and we went home.

"The wedding is in a few days. I would really like it if you..." I cut him off in the middle of his sentence.

"I don't wanna have this talk or argue right now" i was serious.

He sighed in frustration. His wife just sat there quiet on her phone.

"Ooh honey can we go here for our honeymoon? " she asked. Ugh. I hated her with a passion. This was gonna be a long day.

Normani POV

I layed there. Feeling half dead. She been M.I.A now. I got a call from my daddy.

"Hello?" he said

"Hey daddy" I said excitedly.

"Hey queen. Um. Daddy isn't coming home." He said that and my heart dropped. He was just going to abandon us?

"What?" I had attitude now.

"I met somebody. I don't love your mother anymore. I'm so sorry. " He was still talking and I hung up in his face. He got alot of nerve. I walked down stairs to see Xavier and my mama. She looked worst than me.

I just walked in without saying anything. Not nothing. I walked to the theater and put on Penny Proud the movie. I asked Jeffrey , our chef, to bring me some food. He agreed. He stuck his foot in these grits! they was all types of good!

If I had to be here than it wouldn't be with my mama. I had to get out this house. Fast. I sat there thinking. I was not about to suffer here with her. Xavier, being the mama boy he is , gone stay. And i'ma let him do him!

Ryah POV

I walked in the house and sat down. My daddy walked in too. He looked nervous.

"Ryah...I need to tell you something" he never used my full name so this must be serious.

"Ok...tell me" I sat up and put my plate of bacon and biscuits on the table.

"Your mama didn't die. She just...didn't know what to do with a baby. She wanted to chase her dreams instead of taking care of a child. But I was able to do both. But she back now ...and wants to meet you..." my face grew red hot. I was BOILING inside. How dare she come back? I was better off thinking she was dead.

"Hey baby...your so pretty..." She smiled and tried to hug me but I pushed her.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME. you wanna come back in my life when I'm almost grown? you can fall back! go back to where ever you came from! i dont need you or this phony mother daughter relationship! I been doing good teaching myself so I can continue! And DON'T even think about coming at me with that Respect yo Mother stuff. Cause thats gone out the window! having a child makes you a mom but RAISING one makes you a MOTHER! and you sure not that! stay away from me and stay out my life! " I ran up the stairs and slammed my door. I slid down the back of my door crying silently. I HATE HER! How could she do me like that? her child? I hope she suffers just like I did. Wanting a mom all these years but guess what...I dont need one!

Giavanni POV

I sat there wondering was it true. Everybody said Quincy was a player but I didn't believe them. I did something I wasn't supposed to do. Catch feelings. But I did. And now I regret it. I scrolled on his Instagram page. Dead in the face I seen it. Him and another girl kissing for the camera.

@Krazy4Kacy: me and baee❤️😍

BAE?! BAE?! Really?! I read the comments.

@Nique225: bruhh him and Gia was cuter😒 not hating thoo.

@monkeybizness: Im saying thoo!

@wya.monkey: they cute though yall

I seen the last comment that broke my heart.

@shelove.Quincy: I lovee you baee😍

I screenshotted and exited out the app. I cried as I texted him. I added the screen shot for proof.

Me: its over. We done. Lose my number. I hate you quincy. I wish i never met you😤😓!

Quincy😏: iight ma. You was never my only chick anyway. I don't know why you thought that!😂you knew I was a player from the start. So fall back✋

Me: I gave you the benefit of the doubt cause you was sweet but I see how it is now. If you see me don't say NOTHING. DONT EVEN LOOK NOR BREATH in the same distance as me!

Quincy: cool ma. 😂 nice knowin ya thoo😴✋😭.

I threw my phone across the room and cried. I hated him with everything in me. Why he did this to me? its time for a new Giavnni. I wasn't gone suffer for nothing.