Guess Who's Home

Malaysia's POV

The next morning I ordered room service and contemplated about going back home.

After drinking my orange juice I decided going back was for the best.

I packed all my things and grabbed my car keys. I hesitated before opening the door. I let out a long sigh and grabbed the nob.

I pressed 1 on the elevator button and made it to the 1st floor. I returned the room key and thanked the clerk.

On the drive home I thought about everything. Where would this baby put me and Xavier's relationship ? Will Dontae apologize to Ry or will she get with this Calvin dude? Does Normani ever plan on giving up with that irritating "Queen" stuff? Will my daddy be upset that I left?

I was thinking so much I didn't even notice I was in my drive way.

I grabbed my keys and walked in the house. My 'step mama' was no where to be found but my daddy was in the parlor drinking his life away.

"Daddy..."

He simply groaned as he finished his Moscato.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed.

He dropped the bottle and bulked his eyes in my direction.

"Is it... Is it you?"

I nodded.

He embraced me with the warmest and most welcoming hug he ever gave me.

I smiled. No. I was grinning from ear to ear.

"What happened to you?"

"I thought you wouldn't care about me because you have your new wife, so i ran away" i put my head down at the foolish thought.

"Baby I will always put you first. " He smiled and assured me.

I nodded and looked on the floor. 2 whiskey bottles, 1 bottle of Mustard Dime Wine , and 2 bottles of Moscato.

"Im going to Xavier's house. You should sleep that liquor off"

He walked up the stairs as I walked off.

When I made it to X's house I was hesitant on going inside. I sucked my pride up and knocked.

Normani opened the door.

"Hey NeNe. " i greeted kindly.

"Don't act like you like me. We both know you don't. X is in his room" she moved out the way to let me in.

I chuckled knowing she knew I aint like her. I guess its true even a fake person can be real at times.

I walked up the stairs, down the hall until I reached X's door.
I twisted the nob and walked in smiling until I seen a random chick sitting on his bed. He was sitting in the computer chair across the room.

He looked surprised to see me.

"Lay!" he ran up and hugged me tight.

I never hugged back. Just focused my eyes on the girl. She was kind of pretty. She seemed oddly familiar.

"Why are you staring at me Bones? "

Bones! Thats right. Kacy Waters. My middle school bully. She called me bones because I didn't grow boobs or anything yet. I was completely skin and bones.

I smirked.

"Oh nothing. Trash"

"Who you callin trash B?"

"You! why you even here?" i exclaimed.

"Kacy's my baby mama " X answered.

Kacy smirked.

"KACY? Is YOUR baby mama?" My eyes went from cocky to furious.

"Duh. Didn't I just say that?" Kacy said irritated.

"Girl I will still beat..."

"Noo. None of that. Kacy can you go please?" Xavier's eyes were begging.

"Yeah ok. I have an appointment tomorrow. 10:00. Don't be late" She got off the bed and walked off ,not before giving me an unwelcoming mug."

__________________________

Yeaa I know. Its been a LONG time😩 im sorryy. Skool is stressful😫. Im running for president😎. Wish me luck! More updates coming tonight !