All about Xavier

Xavier POV

I was sitting on the bed watching American Horror Story when Kacy walked in crying.

"X why does Normani hate me so much?" She chocked her words out.

I simply shrugged my shoulders. I do feel bad that all the girls treat her bad because she pregnant. Besides, it is my baby too...she can't get pregnant by herself.

"All i do is try! " She came and sat by me with tears streaming down her face.

"Well stop trying. Let them like you for you or not like you at all" I tried encouraging her.

"I'm starting to feel like the slut they call me. I AM pregnant at a young age. I DONT have any money. Im NOT gonna be able to take care of a baby alone" she cried harder.

"You wont be alone. You got me" I rubbed her stomach and felt my unborn child kick at my hand.

"Boy or girl?"

"I want a boy" Kacy said.

"Me too" I smiled continuing to rub her stomach.

"Awe. Family moment" Normani smirked with Lay standing behind her.

Lay simply moaned and rolled her eyes.

I don't understand her and Kacy's beef with each other. It was years ago. They need to let it go.

I wonder if Lay still thinks we'll break up because I'm having about to be a daddy.

Or is Lay jealous that I spend more time with Kacy because she's pregnant?

Don't get me wrong. Kacy was shaping out NICE. Pregnancy does her well. Her boobs are getting fuller, hips are getting wider. The girl is just... WOAH.

Wait...bad Xavier. You have a girlfriend.

" Well hello Malaysia " I sarcastically smiled.

"Hi" she dryly spoke.

"Come here ...you too NeNe" I spoke impatiently.

Nene walked up first. Lay was slowly behind her. Rolling her eyes and mumbling.

"Gimme yo hand" I instructed NeNe and she made a reluctant face before giving it to me.

I placed it on top of Kacy's stomach so she could feel the baby kicking.

Her eyes bulged but then softened and her lips turned into a slight smile.

"Awe..." she said.

I smiled at Kacy and she smiled at Normani.

"Lay,you wanna feel it too?" I asked

Kacy nudged me and scrunched up her face.

"I'd rather not touch Kacy" Lay said with a disgusted look.

"I aint want you to touch me anyway!"

"Chill" I sternly looked at Kacy.

She relaxed a little.

"C'mon NeNe. We have things to do" Malaysia called from outside the door.

"Bye babyy!" Nene exclaimed talking to Kacy's stomach.

"It's never gonna work ya know..." Kacy began

"What?"

"If she doesn't accept your child then your relationship wont work X..."

I thought about what Kacy said. Maybe she's right. If Malaysia can't accept my child...should I really be with her?

___________________________

Ok so I hope you all enjoyed Xavier's POV !💁

This was suggested by _spoilgirlzee ❗️🌚 hope you liked it love💘

Who would yall want a whole chapter about next?💰

I'll try to update more before testing📝. At the same time I have to try and maintain my grades📚 I got goals ya know?😌

But anywayyy😽

Comment 😛

Vote 🙈