Made to suffer

"Ready?", Marijn asks. "Yep", Henry says and gets in the van while Skye raises her thumb and is already in the other van. "Then we can start", Marijn says and gets in his black Dodge Challenger, where Melissa already sits on the back seat and Joseph on the front. They take off and drive to Atlanta.

"We will need to stop here", Skye says and pulls over. The ridd was a few days and since they've set camp a few time, Henry and Skye are starting to attract eachother a lot. "The store is in this street, but it's too overrun to get in with vehicles", Skye continues. "Let's go then", Henry says, holding a hammer in his hand. They clear their way to the store, enter and barricade the door. "Get as much ammo as you can, but just a few more guns than we have people and not too much", Marijn says while grabbing an MP4.

"FIRE!", a low, male voice screams and everyone is silent for a second. "GET DOWN!", Joseph yells and they all get on their knees, just in time because bullets start flying through the windows. Melissa puts her head against Marijn's chest and starts crying slightly. The gunshots stop and after a while Henry says: "I think we can get back up" and they get up. As they do that the gunshots start right away. "GET DOWN AGAIN!" They all do that, but Melissa is too late; a bullet drills right through her chest and she falls down. "NO!", Marijn, who's had a relationship with her for years bows down near her and tries to stop the bleeding. "It's... Ok sweetheart", she says and she touches his cheeks before dying. "ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!", Marijn screams, he grabs 2 rifles and walks out of the store and shoots some of the heavy armed guys down, before getting shot in the knee. "FUCK THIS!", he screams but still keeps shooting. "DAMNIT!", he gets shot in the shoulder too and drops down. One of the attackers walks to him and knocks him out with the back of his gun.

"Ugh... Where am I...?", Marijn gets tries to get up but his knee hurts like hell. He just woke up in something that he thinks is a storage slot. The only things in the room are an iron tabke with a role of ducktape on it, a wooden chair anup.. all the others, unconscious. He crouches to the chair, gets it up and throws it at a wall, the smash breaks it. He lifts himself up on the table and grabs the role of ducktape, gets some pieces of wood, makes a makeshift splint for his wounded leg and gets up. "He's awake" A voice says. "Let it in" The garage door opens and a walker gets in. Marijn quickly gets a sharp piece of the chair, puts it into the walker's eye and it drops down. The door opens again, but now a guy with an army vest walks in, he's way to big fot Marijn to take, so he desides to wait. "Well, what is your name", he says while walking in. "Marijn...", he answers. "Well, Marijn, good job on that Biter. My name is Drake", he says eith a smile. "You were in our territorium, killed lots of my people and shot me in the arm", he says slowly and shows the bullet wound in his arm. "So", he continues. "I'll need something in return", he says and calls in some others that work Marijn onto the table and push his head on it while making his left arm lay infront of him. Marijn struggles to get loose but fails. Drake gets a machette. "Now... this will be your repayment...", he says and chops off Marijn's left hand with the machette...