Beautiful

"Let's go", Henry says as he grabs his packed backpack. "But I'm keeping an eye on you", he continues and points at Jamie and David. Demi sighs.
"Just go, Henry"
"Alright", he says and they walk out.
"Is that smoke?", David says and he points points at a smoke from a fire coming from the city nearby.
"Might be", Henry says and he keeps walking.
"We should go there", Jamie says.
"And why should I trust you?"
"Because dangerous people control this area, and we need as much people on our side to even stand the slightest chance against them"
"I don't trust you", Henry continues.
"Do you want to find out about these people the hard way?", Jamie answers retorically.
"Henry, I get you don't trust them, but we have no choice. I'm going with them", Demi says annoyed.
"Fine..."

"So who are these people?", Henry asks.
"They're a group led by a guy called Norman. They ask for food supplies to every person, if you don't have enough for them or refuses to give anything, they kill you... it's that simple...", David explains.
"They own the army base just outside the city", Jamie adds.
"Well... Fuck", Henry says as he plays with the loose ends of his sweater.
"How many people?",Demi asks.
"About 100"
"Wow... Is Drake intimidated by Norman too?", Demi asks.
"Drake? He was just one of his puppets!", David says.
"Was?"
"He got killed a while ago", Jamie explains. Henry and Demi look at eachother hopefully.
"What?", David asks.
"We got captured by them and our group got separated. We thought we were the only survivors!", Henry laughs.
"Ow ya", Jamie says, "We heard gunshots coming from that direction, this must be why"

"Oh wow, you need to see this, Skye"
Joseph kneels by a wooden crate with dark green letters:
MILITARY SUPPLIES'
"We're not the first ones to be here she says and tries to open the crate, but it's closed with nails.
"Go get the crowbar", Skye says and Joseph gets up.
"I'm not your slave you ...", Joseph mumbles as he walks to the crowbar laying in the corner of the storage room. He gives Skye the crowbar and she opens the crate; grenades, ammo, scoped rifles, knifes, machettes.
"Holy shit", Skye says and Joseph agrees with her:
"This is beautiful..."