A Larger World: part 1

"What an idiot; thinking he can resist me. I will show him some manners"
The truck stops in front of the marble building. David rings the bell and Marijn runs outside.
"So you are the dictator in this city?"
"You must be that idiotic bigmouth!", Norman says and he punshes Marijn multiple times.
"Are you done?", Marijn simply says.
"You really are nuts", Norman says as they walk inside.
"I need you to reconcidder your choice", Norman starts.
"You have no idea what I'm capable of"
"The army base and much men? I know what your capable of", Marijn says, "but I won't reconcidder"
"You have made a big mistake", Norman says. "You will all die"
"So this is war?", Marijn asks, but Norman doesn't listen anymore and walks out.

"Ok everyone come to the mainhall!" Marijn is getting everyone ready for today's tasks.
"Today we will do it different than other days. Norman has just come and we are at war with them", he starts when everyone is there.
"Hannah and Skye, you go and get one car for every 2 persons in this group. Henry, Demi and Joseph you're going shopping, I'll tell what to get after I've send everyone out. Me and David are readying the museum itself and see what we can use and Jamie is on the watch. Ok everyone lets go!"

"Ok guys you're taking vans and I need lots of wooden plates, some iron plates that are bendable by hand, some hoses, transparant if possible and iron bars and wooden brooms. Good luck"

"Hey, Marijn, come look at this"
He walks into one of the storage rooms and sees metal racks.
"Get a crowbar or sledgehammer, we're breaking these down", Marijn says
"K", David answers and he walks out. A minute or so later he walks in with two seldgehammers, they starts smashed the racks until the sticks and plates are separated.
"We can put the plates between railings to make hiding spots and we can put the sticks diagonal at the enterences so if they try to run in fast they get impaled by them", Marijn explains.
"Start without me, I'm gonna ask Jamie if she's seen anything or anything happened"