All Out War: part 2

BAM
One of the guarding towers explodes.
"With how many are we still fighting, Joseph?", Henry asks as he fires another arrow and hits a sniper in the chest.
"About 50"
"Shit, lezgo to Marijn!"
Henry points at Marijn, who's shooting about four meters away.
"Marijn!", Henry yells and Marijn puts his head down.
"We have less then 50!"
Marijn nodds and runs to Henry.
"Get everyone in the the vehicles and tell them to stay down!", Marijn explains. "Tell Raven and Skye to do the sane!"

"Are we leaving?!"
"The noise is attracting walkers from tens of kilometers distance! It will be overrun here in no time and they won't be able to handle that much!'
Henry nodds and runs off to Raven.
"Shit it's already starting!", Marijn runs and he bashes his machette in an undead skull.
"Get in the vehicles!"

"DRIVE FASTER, DAMMIT!", Marijn yells when he looks back and sees the bullets flying through the window of the bus.
SPLAT
The bus hits some corpses in it's quick leaving.
They hit the road again and drive back to the museum as fast as they can to avoid the corpses.

"Open the gates and get in quickly!", Skye yells and waits until everyone is in before closing the gates.
"Everyone keep weapons ready and help the wounded!", Marijn orders,
"I need three snipers on the balcony outside, we have probably trapped them in, but we still can't lose eyes on that the possibility of a counter attack isn't gone!"

Marijn was right. Not long after that they heard a loud explosion; the walkers only slowed Norman down.

BAM
A loud explosion can be heard everywhere in the museum and the gates start shaking.
"To possitions everyone!", Marijn yells and everyone takes cover, ready to get up and shoot.
"Get the wounded to safety!", Raven adds.
The gate can't take it anymore and breaks.
RATATATATATATATA
The sound of machineguns fills the main hall.
BAM
"NO!"
Henry sees a big explosion that hits Skye and he runs to her.
"No... this can't be happening...", Henry whipes away the tears on his face.
"DIE SHITHEADS!", Henry screams and jumps up, walking towards the gate with two rifles.
One dead, two dead, three dead, four dead, five dead, but Henry isn't ucovered.
"ARGH", Henry says and he drops down by the bullets going through his body.

"Go and get Kat and Charlie, Demi!", Marijn yells and Demi runs away.
"This surprise can be turned around people, not getting hit is more important than shooting at the moment!", Marijn orders.

"YOU NEVER LEARN, DO YOU?!"
They all see Norman walking in, it seems like he is ignoring the battle.
"FUCKFACE!", Marijn yells and he runs to Norman, smashing his metal stub in his face. Norman falls down.
"You could have prevented this, by just cooperating, but nooooo, you had to be an idiot!", Norman says while getting up. Marijn tries to punch again, but Norman dodges, grabs Marijn's arm and pushes him on the floor.
He bows down over Marijn.
"Look at what you've done", Norman says and he points at the fight, "your friends are being slaughtered!"
Marijn looks and sees Jamie's throat getting sliced by the knife of one of Norman's men.
"But no longer!", Marijn says and his fierce bursts out.
He punches Norman right to the lower jaw and reaches for his machette, it's too far away.
"Dammit!", Marijn yells as he sees Norman run back to him with his bat raised.
Norman is about to lower the bat and smash Marijn's skull.
CHOP
Marijn got the machette just in time and chopped it in the middle of Norman's head. The blood starts flowing from the place where the machette spliced the skull and his mouth, before his body falls down.
"NORMAN IS DEAD!", Marijn yells, raising his fist into the air.
"Shit!", Marijn yells as he sees undead entering the main hall through the entrence.
"Close every door! Make sure they don't get any further!", Raven yells.
Marijn pulls his machette out of Norman's skull and bashes a walker skull with it just in time.

Joseph is surrounded by Norman's men.
"Give me your gun!", one of them yells to Joseph.
"I don't take orders from you, you puny mortal!", Joseph says and he drops his gun.
"Then why did you drop it pall?!"
"Because of this!", Joseph says, grabs the farming scythe standing against the wall and swings it, hitting all men in a time.
"That was fabulous", Joseph grines.

From that point the battle started going the other way; Norman is dead and the last man just got killed.

"We're finally free!", John yells and he raises his gun into the air, all others do the same.
Marijn drops his machette and walks to the group, which has shrunk a lot, almost half the group is gone.
"We have won today, but we can't forget about the ones we lost", Marijn starts. "There's a lot to do; rebuild, expand, but first we have to burry the dead, give them a worthy restplace and burn the undead and Norman's people"

CHOP
SPLAT
BLAM
SPLAT
BLAM
RATATATA
CHOP
They are clearing the area rapidly. They need every hand to keep the main hall from getting overrun.
BLAM
"Oh my llama, this is exhausting!", Hannah states as she leans on Demi's shoulder.
"Can you not?", Demi asks.
"Sorry not sorry", Hannah grines.

Kat walks to Charlie.
"So... your father..."
"It's better this way", Charlie says.
"If you say so", Kat answers.
They both look up and see Marijn walking towards them.
He offers his hand.
"Welcome to the group", he smiles.