Security gap

KNOCK KNOCK
The door opens after Carl hit it.
He holds his unfolded pocket knife tight and pushes it into the throat of the man that just walked in.
Dead.
He kneels and searches the body for anything usefull and finds a loaded handgun. He gets back up and runs out of the storage.

BLAM
Another man down. This one has a silenced gun. He checks the gun, full.
Carl gets up and turns left at the end of the hall.
BLAM
How many people does this place have?!
A door, a way out.
He opens the door and sees a hall filled with armed men and women, so quickly closes it again.
"Gotta stay low and covered...", he mumbles to himself.
He opens the door just enough to fit through and closes it behind him in silence before kneeling.
SHHK
He fires a bullet into a near guard with his silenced gun and it drops down. He runs to the next crate, where the body is, he pulls it behind the crate so it can't be seen by the others.

SHHK
Another one.
He runs to the crate and pulls the body behind it, just like with the other one, and sees a door, so quickly runs towards it, opens it fast, gets through it and closes it.

Another white, marble hall, but this one has windows; finally a way out.
Carl runs to a window quickly and bumps his fist into it.
He quickly pulls it back in pain, the window isn't broken, not even the slighest of damage.

Carl grines.
He sees a door at the end of the hall with a sign above it, although the text on the sign gas faded, he runs to the door, opens it and runs into the room.
He sees a group of people discussing around a long table and at the end that's the closest to him, sits Marijn.
Marijn quickly gets up and turns around, after picking up the machette that was leaning against his chair.
But it's already to late: Carl works his pocket knife into Marijn's stomach, he reaches to Carl weakly before dropping down. Blood comes out of his mouth.

"Ok, so we're-", Carl stops at the sight of a woman pointing a gun at him, it's Hannah.
"Don't even try", Carl says calm and he fires a bullet into her underarm.
"AAAAH!"
She drops the gun.
Carl grabs Marijn's machette.
"We're gonna do it a little different here from now on!"