To Hell and back

"Get in so we can ride", Marijn says to Hannah and she gets in the SUV.
"We need to see what this fire has to offer, we have nothing to lose anyway"
Hunger and in need of sleep, Hannah and Marijn discovered the fire too. They're in the city and start driving. "No roamers... strange..."
"Be happy about that!", Hannah says grining and she slaps the back of his head.
"Watch out!", Marijn yells, "it's hard enough to drive with one hand!"
"I'm sorry, Hannah, I'm just cantankerous"
"It's fine", she says.

"We need to do this quick", David whispers. "Stay low and make sure you don't get seen. We need the element of surprise on our side" Henry kicks in the back door.
"Really quiet", Jamie grines.
"Just go in, willy you?"
They see Joseph clapping at the end of the hallway. "Well done, really surprising", he says sarcastic. "Henry runs towards him and hugs him. "Good to see you man! Where are the others?"
"Only Skye is here, we hoped they were with you guys...", Joseph says sadly.
"Are these the people you were talking about?", David says.
"Oh right", Demi says.
"This is Joseph and that's Skye"
She points at Skye that also walked in. She hugs Demi.
"This is Jamie and David", Henry says. "They helped us on our way here"
Henry runs to Skye and kisses her.
"Glad to be back"

"Awesome!"
"What?"
"The car broke down"
"The smoke, isn't far from here"
They get out of the car.
"We can walk", Hannah says. "Only one street"
"Behind you", Hannah says. Marijn gets his knife and stabs the roamer's head.
"Fuck!"
Marijn didn't regain enough power of his injuries and the knife got stuck in the roamer's skull. He falls over and the corpse gets on top of him, he tries to push him off. The roamer loses movement and drops dead.
"You can thanks me later, mofo!", Hannah says and she pulls the knife out the skull and hands it back to Marijn.
"Thanks... Again...", Marijn mumbles.
"There it is", Marijn points at a big, marble museum and he hobbles inside behind Hannah.
"ANYONE HOME?!"
"Hannah be quiet!", Marijn says.

"Hannah! Marijn!"
They hear Skye's voice and see them walking into the main hall.
"You look like shit, Marijn", Joseph says.
"Thanks", he answers grining. "and I have another souvenir too" He holds his left arm up and shows hos stub.
"Oh my god!"
They only just now realise his hand is chopped off.
"We've been to Hell and back, but we're together again", Marijn smiles.