The Death become the Herd

A group of five is standing in a half around the doors of the storage with loaded guns pointing atbthe doors.
Raven puts her hand up and Joseph, who's standing there, opens the doors and quickly gets away.
Raven, Kat, Charlie, John and Demi unleash fire as the dozens of undead.

"My god, there are a lot of them", Demi sighs.
"That was the last one", raven says and she lowers her gun.
"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"
They all look behind them and see Marijn struggle to reach them, followed by Dani, who tries to calm him down.
He walks towards Demi, because she's the closest to him.
"WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!", he yells to her. Demi points scared at John.
Marijn goes to John and gives him a right-hook. John faints and Marijn grabs to his shoulder in pain.

"NO! It was my idea, it appears that, if you're dead, even though you're not bitten, you turn anyway", Raven explains.
"I understand, but yoy wasted tons of ammo!", Marijn answers.
"And you used shotguns?! Not even silenced guns! We will be overrun within-", Marijn gets interupted by gunfire coming from the other side of the community. Marijn starts running towards the sound, but faints after a few meters.
Raven gets in a car, followed by the others and drives away.

"How many?!", Kat asks.
"Hundreds, but that's not the biggest problem!"
Several smashes onto the busses that make the wall before one of them starts togets pushed towards them.