The first to fall

"Look, they're back!"
Henry, who's keeping the watch on from the top of the white van calls the others as he sees the yellow delivery van Skye and Ian used to go to Atlanta, driving towards them.
Ian opens the van to show the group what they took with them; canned food, bottles of water, cans of soda and much more. "Hannah, I couldn't leave this behind in the supermarket when I saw it", Skye walks towards Hannah and hands her a stuffed llama. "OH MY LLAMA!", Hannah screams and takes the doll "THANKS!"
"I know it's all dusty but I thou-"
"I LOVE IT!", Hannah yells and holds the stuffed animal pressed to her chest. "I would suggest not to scream, i would rather not want the walkers to come", Joseph says. "Sorry", Hannah says as she pretends to lock her mouth and throw the key away. "Good job", Marijn says and he and Henry start unloading the van. "Was there any trouble?", Marijn asks and walks back to the van for the next boxes of food cans. Marijn is a big, strong guy and also the eldest of the group, but was selfish enough to call himself 'the leader'. "No" Ian answers. "But we did find a weaponshop", skye says as she opens some canned peaches. "We might want to check that out" But Marijn shakes his head. "Too risky, we need almost everyone of our group to get enough ammo and guns here and that attracts too much attentions"

The night falls and they talk around the campfire. "I need to go to the pee", Ian says and he walks towards the forrest side. "AAAARGH", they here Ian scream and everyone jumps up; louds of walkersare coming out of the forrest snd one bit Ian in the neck and pushes he falls down. "IAN!", Skye screams but it's already too late; he is surrounded by corpses that are ripping his organs out, his complete belly is ripped open and all his organs are shown. "OH MY GOD", Demi says and she throws up and Joseph puts his hand infront of his face in an attempt to keep himself from vomitting. "Ok everyone get over here and get them down! Aim for the head!", Marijn yells. "FUCK THIS! I'M OUT!", Demi yells and runs towards one of the vans before Marijn gets her collar and pulls her back.
They start splitting the undead skulls.

They look at the lifeles bodies laying across the terrain. "Fuck...", Marijn sighs as he walks towards Ian, who is still alive, but in shock. "H- h- help!", he yells and looks at his missing lower body and revealed leg bones. "I'm sorry pall...", Marijn says sadly and he gets his crossbow, aims for Ian's forehead and pulls the trigger. "He was suffering too much", he says as he pulls the arrow out of Ian's forehead. Everyone just stares at him as Marijn walks past them. He looks back. "By the way, I think we should visit that weaponstore after all, we're gonna need it", he says and lifts a corpse. "Put the bodies on a pile, we will burn them tomorrow" They start moving corpses and load the vans with supplies. "OK everyone, when you get up tomorrow pacm your tent and put it in one of the vans. Go to sleep now, we've got a long day tomorrow, we're making a city trip to Atlanta", Marijn says as everything is moved.
"I'm doing the first night watch", he continues. "Good night everyone..."