Dead meat

"Not todat, maybe not tomorrow, but I will kill you."

"I want my daughter tomorrow or I'll fucking make you watch while I kill every last one of you, prick!", Norman yells, "now get out of my sight!"
"You MONSTER!", Henry screams while his face js covered in tears. He gets his gun and points it at Norman.
"Henry, not today", Raven says and takes Henry's gun from him.

"We need to go...", Marijn says and they get in the van again, but before Marijn can get in, something different happens:
"Don't forget the agreement!"
"We don't have an agreement!"
BLAM
Marijn shot Sergio in his forehead with his handgun.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!", Norman screams,
"KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!"
Marijn quickly runs into the van and drives away as hard as he can while they here the sound of the bullets hitting the van.

"Are we gonna follow them, sir?"
"No, they will love the gift I brought them", Norman grines, "Christmas comes early this year!"

"What happened here?!", Jamie asks at the sight of the damaged front of the museum.
"Thank god, you're back", Hannah runs down the stairs infront of the museum towards them.
"What happened here?!", Jamie asks again.
"Those drama llamas came and attacked us!", Hannah explains.
"Any dead?", Marijn asks.
"Nope, they didn't even get through the gate!"
They make their way through the traps of sharp wooden and metal pins to the gate and get in.
"Wait... where is David?"
"Norman killed him...", Raven explains.
"Oh my llama...", Hannah says sadly.

"The sight of you all walking back through that gate, makes me feel rather good"
Joseph walks towards them.
"Good to see you too, but we need to get to work right away. Wake everyone up and put them to work to make the busses, vans and cars armored and make some repair the gate and all that's infront"
"Ofcourse", Joseph says and he walks off.

"Ok, everyone. This is the plan"
Marijn is standing on one of the crates to tell everyone what's happening.
"Norman wanted to talk to us, but when we arrived he ambushed us and killed David..."
He sees the faces in the croud turn into envy and sadness.
"His reason was that we appear to have his daughter in our group, kidnapped her, this is not true. On the other hand, two girls have asked to join our group and fight against Norman, their names are Charlie and Kat, they come from Norman's group and I will be questioning them and decide if they can stay or not.Tomorrow we will be starting to take down outposts of Norman, starting with the ones closest to us.
We are the saviors of this city!
We will win this war!
WE WILL DESTROY THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"Where are those girls?"
"In on of the vacant bedrooms"
"Ok, thanks"
Marijn walks out of the main hall.
He checks for his knife, still there, and knocks on the door before he comes in.
"Oh... hi", Charlie says surprised.
Marijn takes the chair in the corner of the room and sits down.
"I've got some questions for you both", he says.
"Go ahead", Kat says.
"Which one of you two is the daughter of Norman?"
"How did you find out?", Charlie asks. She doesn't answer the question, but this is obvious enough too.
"Your fathe payed us a little visit", Marijn explains, "and he told us to give him his daughter. We didnt and he killed one of my men"
"Oh..."
"You will be in quarantine from the rest of the grouo for a few days with your door locked from the outside, we've decided by then"
"That's inhumane!", Kat yells.
"My decission won't be changed", Marijn says and locks the door behind him and. He hears Kat and Charlie hitting the door, but ignores it. "This man is dead meat.