All Out War: part 1

The sun sets
"Ok everyone suit up!", Raven orders as she puts a kevlar vest on.
"This all is an illusion", Joseph says.
"Like we, a group of just 80, would stand a chance against more than 200 men, including lots of soldiers!"
"It's gonna be alright", Raven says and she pats Joseph.

"I've never done anyhing like this before...", John sadly states to Henry and he picks a rifle and a knife.
"And you think we have?", Henry answers as he fills the case on his back with arrows ans grabs his bow. "Hell no"

"Oh my llama, this will be a bloodbath!"
Hannah and Demi are loading boxes with ammo and grenades into the vans and busses.
"This armor is too heavy", Demi complains.
"This should be it", Skye says and they walk inside.

"We're doing this for you, for all of you", Marijn says to the big group standinf infront of him. "This may cost lives, but this needs to be done! Do we really want to live under the dictatorship of Norman?!"
"No!"
"That's more like it, get in the busses and lets go!"
Marijn finishes his speach and puts the metal stub on the spot where his left hand once was and walks outside.
"You're driving bus 1, Marijn, and I am driving in bus 2, the two vans will be driven by Henry and Skye", Raven explains before she closes the door of the bus filled with people and rides away.

Marijn pulls over and gets out of the vehicle, just like every other driver.
"Put them in a bowed line we can take cover in", he says before getting on one of the vans.
BLAM BLAM
"Show yourself, Norman!", he screams after shooting in the air.
A few minutes of waiting Norman finally appears.
"You can surrender and leave everyone in the city alone!", Marijn starts, "ther doesn't have to be a war!"
"I'm afraid it's too fucking late for that!", Norman yells back. "So I'm going to decline, I'm afraid! FIRE!"
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
A rain of bullets unleashes from the borders of the intimidating army base.
"GET BEHIND THE FORMATION!", Marijn yells and he jumps down the van.
"That didn't go well", John says.
"Everyon behind the vehicle formation?", Marijn asks.
"Not all...", John sadly states.
Marijn sighs. "DAMNIT!"
"FIRE BACK EVERYONE! TAKE DOWN THE SNIPERS AND MAKE SURE THEY'RE ALL GONE!"
BLAM BLAM BLAM
Bullets start blasting towards the army base too now.
"Hoe many did we lose?!", Marijn asks Raven.
"I don't know... About ten I guess..."
Henry picks a grenade from th box and throws it.
BAM
A loud explosion is followed by debris flying around.