March to War

"Not that bad after all, are you?"
Jamie grines as she passes Joseph.
Jamie has been teaching everyone to shoot and Skye has taken care of the selfdefence, normally Marijn does that, but he hasn't been seen the last few days, he locked himself into his room.
"Ok everyone shooting is finished for today, well done!", Jamie says as she finishes the dhooting practise.
"Skye will be waiting in the main hall"

Everyone walks inside and put their silenced rifles near the enterence.
"I don't think this is the right place to be for me right now, war and stuff", Demi says while walking to the main hall with Hannah and Henry.
"Come on, you'll be fine", Henry supports.
"My gods!", Joseph yells through the museum as John tackles him again.
"You should watch your feet more cautiously", Skye recommands.
Joseph mumbles something that seems to be "This is nothing for me" and continues cantankerously.

"Is that Marijn?", Hannah asks surprised.
"I haven't seen that llama in days!"
"Ok, everyone, drop what you're holding and come here", Marijn says, ignoring the talking.
"Ok", Hannah says and she drops the box of grenades she was moving.
"Not litterally!"

"Ok, this is the plan. We're attacking tonight. Charlie and Kat told me the times of the guard switches, and those don't take long so we gotta move quickly", Marijn explains.
"Isn't it smarter to attack before the switch? So the guard is tired?", Raven asks.
"Then he could still alarm", John says.
Raven nodds.
"We need to get everyone here, can you get them, Jamie?", Marijn asks.

Jamie gets everyone to the main hall and when everyone is there, Marijn starts talking.
"Ok, everyone, we're attacking tonight. I can't quarantee everyone will survive... but we have great advantage tonight"
Everyone remains silent.
"Get ready and get back here within fourty-five minutes"
Marijn walks back to the group again.
"We're gonna win this", Skye says with a smile.