𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘈 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦

Welcome To Book Two!
Though we go into Juliet and Harry's Hogwarts years, we will also be getting much still of Edith and Remus!

Now, Welcome To Swear By The Moon!

1993
Lupin Cottage was exactly how Edith and Remus remembered it. Hope's garden still had the stasis charm over it, keeping her flowers and plants alive. The furniture was dusty from almost 14 years of unuse. Juliet's nursery was still set up ready for her afternoon nap.

The last time the Lupins had seen the Cottage was just before they went under the Fidelius in 1979. Now in 1993, they'd almost forgotten what it looked like.

Juliet didn't remember it, as she was barely five months old when they left. She was amazed by it. Mainly amazed by all the old books, that had to be her favorite part.

It took them a few days to fully clean it up and transfigure their rooms accordingly. Juliet took full liberty of redecorating her room to her tastes. Juliet's owl, Hooty, quite loved it too. She made a special corner for her. Juliet wanted a cat when she was given the option, but every cat she came across absolutely hated her. Probably the wolf genes. So she settled on a brown owl. But she wouldn't trade Hooty for the world.

Lyall, though given the option, stayed back in New York. He promised to send weekly letters.

"What Hogwarts house do you think i'll get Mama?" Juliet asked as she snacked on some homemade blueberry muffins.

"Anything but Slytherin." Remus commented from the couch. The moon was tonight, which wasn't great for either Remus nor Juliet. Remus was currently lying long ways on the couch with his feet propped up over the arm.

The Moons didn't hit Juliet as hard as Remus, but she would still get extremely uncomfortable.

Edith rolled her eyes at her husband. "You can still get Slytherin, don't listen to your father. Your Uncle was Slytherin and he was a perfectly fine person. But you'll most likely get Gryffindor since you were a Wampus at Ilvermorny."

"That's the lion house right? Little ironic you were in Gryffindor, mama." Juliet finished off her muffin, crumpling up the wrapper and throwing it at Remus' head. "Bullseye."

"Oi!" He picked it up and threw it right back at her. Juliet smirked and raised her hand. The wrapper burst into flames in mid air. "Cheater."

Edith quietly laughed at the two before responding. "A bit. But you know you can't tell anyone about my being an animagus right? And you can't tell anyone about you or your father being werewolves."

Juliet nodded. "I know. I'll already have enough to deal with. With the school knowing I'm a Phoenix and all.." She sighed, leaning back in her chair.

It wasn't as bad in America. People knew of The Phoenix but they weren't as prejudiced against her as they didn't have to deal with many Deatheaters. No one at Ilvermorny knew of Juliet and Remus' furry little problem other than the staff so she didn't have to worry about that either.

"Reckon the shack is still standing?" Remus asked, slowly sitting up a bit on the couch as he winced over his sore bones.

"Albus said it is. He said he spelled it a bit more this year to accommodate two wolves." Edith stood from her chair, walking over to the couch and taking a seat on Remus' lap. After more than 18 years as his mate, she knew affection always made him feel better closer to the moon.

"How are we getting to Hogwarts? Do I get to ride the express!" Juliet asked, her eyes glittering with excitement.

Edith smiled at her daughter as Remus wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her shoulder. "Yes, gaol beag. We're going to the Leaky Cauldron in the morning to meet up with the Weasleys. Then we'll all go to the Express."