𝘖 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯!

Students returned to Hogwarts on January 10th. Everyone was less than excited, of course. Especially Harry who was still subject to Snape's horrid Occlumency lessons.

On January 14th, Juliet's 17th birthday, they decided to throw a small party in the RoR instead of having defense lessons. Harry was late, which was odd for him. Juliet watched the door intently, holding a cup of firewhiskey in hand but never drinking it.

"You're not drinking, are you alright?" Angelina stepped beside Juliet. She and Lee joined Dumbledore's Army just after school started back up. They'd gotten nothing but constant letters from Fred over Christmas about it and decided to join.

"Have you seen Harry at all?" She asked, her eyes flashing a shade of gold as Rome grew more impatient.

Angelina shook her head. "No, but I'm sure he's alright. Why are you so worried? He's usually late to a lot of things from what I've heard."

"Not my birthday. He had a... meeting with Snape. That's why I'm worried." Juliet huffed and handed her drink off to Angelina. "I'm going to go find him. Tell Georgie where I went for me?"

When Angelina nodded, Juliet took off. It was easy to sneak through the halls with a charm carved into her arm. It was one Regulus had shown her just before they came back to Hogwarts. As long as it stayed on her skin, she would be invisible to the naked eye. Due to her fast healing, it faded quickly. So she had to recarve it almost every fifteen minutes. It hurt, but it was worth it.

She went to Snape's office first. There was no trace of Harry's scent, which meant he'd been long gone. She found his scent halfway down the hall, towards her mother's office. When she entered the office, tugging her sleeve back down to cover the tracks of her self-inflicted pain, she found Harry standing at Edith's desk.

"He was... horrible! Not anything like you told me!" Harry shouted at his Aunt.

Edith was sitting at her desk, rubbing at her temples. "It was one time, Harry. This is not how I wanted you to find out about that."

"About what?" Juliet spoke up, coming up to her mothers desk.

The elder Féinics woman sighed. "Harry saw something that happened in sixth year. It was between me, Severus, and the Marauders."

"They tortured him!" Harry said. "Flipped him upside down!"

"Harry," Edith scolded. "You have to understand, James was very... protective of me. Sirius just liked to see Severus suffer. They saw me, a young and naive Edith making out with a boy they thought to be a deatheater. I forgave him a long time ago. Plus, I put them all through hell."

"Oh, so you know about Mama's affair with Snivellus." Juliet propped herself up onto Edith's desk, facing Harry.

Edith rolled her eyes. "It was not an affair. I didn't start officially dating Remus until after the cave, which is when I forgave all of them. I gave them hell for months."

"I just—" Harry took a breath, slumping back into one of the chairs beside the desk. "They were horrible to him.."

"Well, he was greasy. And a git." Edith smirked to herself.

"Yet you still had sex with him. Frequently, from what I hear from Uncle Reg." Juliet wiggled her eyebrows, earning a pinch in the side from Edith and a cringe from Harry.