𝘗𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

The Ministry of Magic was almost the same as Edith had remembered it. Except, the last time the Phoenix had walked inside its walls, she was seventeen and without the memories of her mate.

Now, she was a mother of two and Aunt to the Boy-Who-Lived. It was daunting. Especially when her nephew was the one on trial.

She was good friends with the past Minister, but the same couldn't be said for the new one. Though, he seemed a bit dim-witted to Edith.

She walked with Arthur and Harry down the halls to the Wizengamot room. "You don't need to worry, Harry. They'll see reason. You saved a muggle, that should account to something." She told him.

"During the hearing speak only when spoken to. Be calm. As the muggles say, truth will out!" Arthur told Harry with a pat on the back as they stood before the door.

"We're not allowed in. But i will be listening. I've never been afraid of crashing a Minister meeting." Edith told him with a sly grin. "Good luck, love." She reached over, pulling him into a tight hug, which he reciprocated.

"Thanks Auntie, Mister Weasley." He told them as he reluctantly let go of Edith.

Harry walked forward, the doors opening and shutting behind him.

"You wouldn't seriously crash a trial, would you?" Arthur whispered to Edith.

She smirked. "Are you kidding? Of course i would. But don't worry, Albus is on the case. They tried sending him a letter saying the time for the trial had been changed. He arrived three hours ago."

The two stood outside for quite a while. Edith listened it closely using her extremely good animagus hearing. She cringed every time she heard Umbridge's high voice. She'd always hated that woman.

Edith nearly almost did enter the courtroom when Fudge insisted Voldemort had not returned. She'd have conjured up an entire pensieve to show him the body of Cedric Diggory, evidence the Dark Lord was back.

She was ever so excited when Harry was cleared of all charges, Harry running out of the courtroom and back into her arms. "I told you kid. Plus, i knew Albus wouldn't let you down."

~~

Taking Harry to Kings Cross was another feat in itself. A black shaggy dog followed them, nipping at Moody's leg as he walked past. "Padfoot! Are you barking mad! You'll blow the entire operation!" Moody grumbled at the dog, who seemed to smirk.

"Think he'd be more angry when he finds out I almost came as Goldeye?" Edith whispered to Remus, who snorted.

Crookshanks, who was in Harry's arms, jumped out and ran after Padfoot and into a closed off room, the glass painted out.

Harry ran in after them, the rest of the Guard standing outside the room. "Sirius! What are you doing here?"

"Had to see you off didn't I? Whats life without a little risk?" Sirius said with a smirk as Regulus reformed beside him.

"Being here as Padfoot is another story. But being Sirius is a whole different game." Regulus said, crossing his arms as Sirius and Harry sat down on two of the chairs.

"Oh calm your tail, Reggie. I want to see my godson off, as myself. Anyway, i wanted you to have this." Sirius fished around in his long coat pocket, pulling out a folded up photo and handing it to Harry.

Harry unfolded it, a smile appearing on his face.

"The original Order of The Phoenix. Almost forgot about that one. Lily and Edith forced me into it. Edie's about six months pregnant there, actually." Regulus sat down next to Harry, peering over his shoulder at the picture.