𝘜𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴

As long as George had known Juliet, she had been like an eternal furnace. Her skin was always piping hot. She would lay in a bed of snow in nothing but a tank top and he could watch as it melted around her until she hit grass.

But now, sitting next to her bed in Potter Manor, holding her hand...

Juliet's dead body had never felt more cold.

~~

SIX HOURS EARLIER

It was six am, barely two hours after the young newlyweds had finally fallen asleep, Juliet sat up abruptly in bed, chest heaving.

The newly founded link they shared alerted George and woke him from his sleep. "Letty...? Love, lay back down, it's like... six am." He wrapped his arm around her waist and attempted to pull her back into bed.

Juliet shoved his arm off and hurried herself out of bed, grabbing whatever clothes were skewed about, which ended up being George's tshirt and a pair of her jeans. Her silence and rushing finally made George get out of bed. "Jules?"

"Stay here." Her eyes were golden. Not crimson like when she used her phoenix abilities, but a bright gold. He was not talking to Juliet at this moment, he was talking to Rome.

"What's wrong? Where are you going?" He hurried out of the bed, only able to grab the sheets to cover himself as he followed Juliet out of their bedroom, watching her grab her wand from its place on the kitchen counter. "Juliet!"

"Pack is in trouble. Have to go." Her chest was heaving, she could barely formulate a sentence. "I love you, promise."

With that, she apparated away.

"Fucking hell," George cursed and rushed back into their bedroom to hastily dress himself. His wife and her heroics.

~~

Juliet reappeared in the middle of a battle. She didn't even know where she was, she just apparated wherever her soul was pulling her. Towards Harry and wherever he was in trouble.

"Juliet! What the hell are you doing here!" Remus shouted at his daughter as he dodged a wayward spell.

"You know why!" She shouted back, dodging a bright green spell that came her way. "Is that the fucking veil?! What is Harry—and his friends— doing here?" Her and Remus stood back to back, throwing and dodging spells left and right.

"The prophecy. Harry's and yours. The deatheaters wanted them."

"Fucking hell—Luna!" Her eyes flashed that bright gold as she ran across the room, her wings emerging to cover the Lovegood girl. A spell, unknown of origin or by name, hit her wing. "Fuck!" The wing fell limp, while the other stood proud.

"Thank you, Juliet Weasley, but please, get up onto the hill." Luna looked Juliet in the eyes, wand clutched in hand. "Go, Juliet. You might be able to save him."

"Save who—Mama!" Juliet got distracted, ignoring Luna's always odd words as she darted for her mother.

Edith had a deatheater in a headlock, choosing good old muggle fighting over magic. "Jules? Shouldn't you be at home with George? You only just got married!"

"Why does everyone keep questioning me?" Juliet shot a fireball at a deatheater, hitting them square in the head. "Bullseye. Why didn't you summon me, huh?"

"I didn't want to worry you."

"It's a fight with deatheaters. And it involves Harry! Your always pressing me about my prophecy. My prophecy involves him!"