𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳

Juliet's death was different to Edith's. Juliet remembered it, how she died and who had killed her. She did not have to battle with a little girl in a forest to retrieve lost memories. Everyone was thankful for that.

The prophet confirmed what Harry had been saying for months. That Voldemort was back and rising to power. The people trusted Fudge less and less.

Umbridge, after the debacle of the Twins and Juliet's portable swamps and fireworks, was demoted. Dumbledore rose back to his rightful place as Headmaster.

George had found his wife to be mostly the same as before her death. Except one thing had changed. She had lost one thing, really.

Her sanity.

"Love, you've only just come back. Do you think fighting him now would be the best idea?" George asked her from his spot on their bed. They'd gone back to the flat above the shop a week after Harry and Edith returned to Hogwarts.

She was scribbling away in her journal, something he saw her do more often since coming back. "I need to. I'm at my strongest right now, revived and healed. Most of the black magic in my body stewed while I was dead."

"At least come back to bed?"

"Writing. Big day tomorrow."

George hopped out of the bed, coming up behind Juliet's chair and leaning down towards her ear. He bit the lobe lightly, making her jump. "I could make it worth your while, Mrs. Weasley."

Juliet tilted her head to the side as her husband kissed along her neck. "As sexy as me having your last name is... Mrs. Weasley makes me think of your mother."

"Alright, boner killed." George huffed and Juliet let out a small laugh, reaching up and patting his cheek.

"Good effort, though. Don't worry, Georgie, tomorrow after I beat Greyback's furry arse into the ground, I'll let you fuck me right into the bed." She looked up at him with that Féinics signature smile, the one that let a person know they were planning something.

"Boner's back."

~~

Remus spent a lot of time in Godric's Hollow.

He took Jamie there almost daily. The older women that run the church in town love him and Jamie loved the attention.

Most of the time used to be spent at the local playground or the library. Now, Remus stands in front of headstones.

With a little picnic blanket set up, Jamie busied himself with dinosaur and train toys while he sat next to the headstone of his namesake. There used to be just three graves. James, Lily, and Regulus. Now... There were four. Sirius, added next to James.

Regulus had made it himself just before Harry and Edith left for Hogwarts. The Ministry still saw Sirius as just another dead convict. But he was family, he deserved a final resting place.

Remus sat down beside his son, ruffling Jamie's little head of hair. "Juliet is going after Greyback tomorrow and... I'm terrified."

He talked to James and Sirius a lot. He talked to Lily more on occasions that concerned Edith or wee Jamie. Nothing against her, he loved her too, but there was always a more special bond between him, James, and Sirius.

"I... watched it happen. It hit her in the back. She never saw it coming. I saw her before it too. The way she watched herself torture Bellatrix. Granted, Bellatrix deserved it. But is this where she goes... dark? Is this where it all goes wrong? Watching her uncle die. Using an unforgivable. Dying herself. Is this the tipping point?"