𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘴

Warning: Explicit Content At The End Of The Chapter ;)

The day finally came for The Order to retrieve Harry Potter-Black. Apparently, he'd used a patronus charm against a Dementor to save Dudley. (Why he would want to save Dudley, Juliet couldn't tell you.) So he was in for it with the Ministry.

Juliet joined the Advanced Gaurd to retrieve Harry. Well, forced her way onto the Advance Guard. She almost wanted to go early, but Moody insisted they'd go during the night to look less conspicuous.

While the rest of the Guard waited outside while Juliet snuck through the window. "Haz!" She knocked on the window when she climbed up.

Regulus, who was in human form because everyone was asleep, flicked open the window for Juliet to climb in. "Must you come in through the window petit loup?"

Juliet said, "I like to make an entrance." At the same time as Harry saying, "She likes to make an entrance."

Regulus looked between them. Merlin and Morgana both... they really are James and Edith.

"Bags packed, Prongslet?" Juliet moved over to Harry, hugging him and kissing his forehead, as they were now basically the same height.

Harry smiled and hugged her back. "I've been ready the whole week. We didn't know exactly when you'd be coming... i've gotten no letters."

She pulled back and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, sorry. Granddad Albus found out about me sneaking in, said it wasn't safe. We had to keep communication away. The deatheaters have gotten worse."

Regulus tapped his wand on Harry's trunk, sizing it down enough to fit in his pocket. "Hedwig will meet us there. We let her out this morning."

"I miss that bird. Fawkes too. Haven't seen him in a bit. Can i go mess with Dudley?" Juliet raised her eyebrow to Harry, who shrugged.

"Have at it. Just let me watch." Harry led her out of his room to the direction of Dudley's room.

"I'll be waiting outside for you two." Regulus whispered when they made it into the hallway, walking downstairs and outside. He knew better than to stand in the way of a Marauder prank.

Juliet and Harry snuck into Dudley's room, the boys loud snoring already echoing.

"Hey, what did Hagrid give him your first year?" Juliet whispered ever so quietly to Harry.

"A pigs tail." Harry answered.

Juliet grinned, lifting her hands and whispering a quiet enchantment. Thanks to wandless magic, a pigs tail and pig ears sprouted from the Dursley boy. Both of them had to fight back their laughs as they snuck back out of his bedroom and downstairs.

"How is he going to get that off?" Harry whispered in between laughs as they walked down the stairs.

Juliet grinned. "It has a timer on it. It'll last about 24 hours. But... i'm not great at wandless magic." She winked at him as they stepped outside.

"What took so bloody long! We have places to be!" Moody yelled at them. Luckily, they had muggle repelling charms over them so no one could hear or see them.

The Guard was all lined up, everyone with brooms in hand. Regulus handed Harry his, watching as a bright smile came to Harry's face.

"Are your wings healed, Jules? You don't have a broom." Harry asked, noticing Juliet's empty hands.

"Nope. I'm riding with Uncle Reg. Can't ride a broom to save my life." Juliet said as she stepped beside her uncle.

"So... you can fly. But can't fly a broom? That makes no sense."