𝘌𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘕𝘰. 32

PROCLAMATION
EDUCATIONAL DECREE
No. 32
NO STUDENT IS ALLOWED TO INGEST ANY KIND OF POTION RECREATIONALLY OR OUTSIDE OF A CLASSROOM SETTING
ANY STUDENT NOT IN COMPLIANCE WILL BE EXPELLED

That decree was put up the day after Juliet's little show. She knew it was targeted towards her. This new decree meant that Juliet could not take her monthly Wolfsbane potion, which would usually dull the pains of Full Moons along with the transformation.

"This is bollocks, Albus. She's suffering! Not only is this a crime against a young student, but a crime against werewolves!" Edith shouted as her, Juliet, Regulus, and the twins were huddled in his office. The woman's eyes were blazing.

It was now two days before the Full and Juliet had her detention the night before. The words 'I will be obedient.' Were now carved into her opposite hand and still bleeding.

"What if she still takes her potions in secret? In my dorm or at the treehouse?" George offered.

"No, she's watching me closely. Looking for anything to get me expelled or thrown into Azkaban. If she sees me feeling better at all until the Full Moon, she'll know i've been taking the potion. If she notices im not on school grounds, she'll know i'm at the treehouse. I'm fucked either way." Juliet said, a cigarette hanging from her fingers. None of the adults bothered to reprimand her for smoking, it was the only thing keeping her calm at the moment.

"Fuck—What are we going to do?" Edith put her hands on her hips.

"Theres nothing we can do." Albus sighed, looking apologetically to his granddaughter. "I'm sorry, Juliet."

Juliet shook her head. "Its not your fault Grandpa."

"Actually, i can't believe i'm saying this but, Fred just had a good idea." Regulus spoke up, looking to the second twin he knew was Fred, because George had a death grip on Juliet's shoulder.

Fred clicked his tongue. "Don't read my mind, please, anyways, i thought we could simply do what we Marauders are best at."

The candle lit awfully quickly for Edith. "Mischief. But you'll be expelled."

George and Fred shrugged. "We can be discreet about it. Our products are already sweeping the school. She won't know who did it. Besides, if we do, oh well. Its our last year anyways."

Juliet looked up to the boys, a bit of a grin on her face. "Mischief is our solution, then?"

"Isn't it always?"

~~

Other than the wee bits of mischief here and there, Juliet followed Umbridge's bullshit decrees. As much as she'd love to stick it to the man, she was still a werewolf-phoenix with known violent tendencies. One word from Umbridge and Juliet would have a one way ticket to Azkaban.

Harry had become her rock, and she became his. Every time Edith saw the two, she'd always remember her and James. She missed him more by the day. Harry was like him in so many ways just as Juliet was like Edith.

All of the parallels Edith saw.

A orphaned child finding solace in a sibling that immediately claimed them, James and Edith, Juliet and Harry.

Struggle to accept a love that has been bonded to your soul, Remus and Edith, Juliet and George.

A secret friendship that will last a lifetime, Regulus and Edith, Juliet and Draco.

Even one she didn't know of. A best friend secretly pining for the girl of his dreams even if she were with his best mate, Sirius and Edith, Fred and Juliet.