𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘗𝘢𝘥𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘈 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦?!

In mid-February, a few days before valentines, the Gryffindor common room was awoken to Ron's screaming.

Juliet had spent another night in the boys dormitory, this time being snuggled in bed with Fred when she heard the commotion. Her wolf hearing picked up on it quickly. The scurrying of feet, Ron's quick breathing, then finally him screaming.

She was the first to spring to her feet, startling Fred awake as well, and running to Harry and Ron's dorm. "What's wrong?!"

Ron was holding his sheets close to his body, quivering. "W-Why are you in the boys dorm?!" Ron said, still in a state of shock.

"Not important, Ickle Ron! Why did you scream?" She had her wand out, even though she knew full well it was Sirius.

Yeah... she might have given him the passwords to Gryffindor Tower. Did Edith or Remus know that? No. Did anyone else know that? No.

"S-Sirius Black! He was holding a ruddy knife over me!" Ron proclaimed, quickly getting out of bed, his sheets now laid on the bed.

Everyone else in his dorm had woken at this point. Harry looked particularly startled at the mention of Sirius. "You sure you weren't dreaming, Ron?" Harry asked, also getting out of bed.

"No! Look!" He pointed to the sheets he'd just abandoned on the bed, which were torn.

Fucking Padfoot. Where the hell did you get a knife?!

"Alright, everyone to the common room. Let's go!" Juliet ushered them all out, along with the group of other students that had woken up, from Ron's yelling.

Fred had called Mcgonagall as soon as Juliet left their dorm room. The students were in a commotion once she had made it there. Juliet explained the ordeal to her because Ron was too busy panicking.

Hermione brought Crookshanks with her. He hopped out of her arms and scampered over to Juliet, rubbing his side on her leg.

"Alright, everyone back to bed. I'll have the portraits on patrol. Juliet, I expect you back to your private dorm." Minerva glared at Juliet, though she knew full well Juliet wouldn't follow her orders.

Fred and George came over to Juliet as a few students went back to their dorms, minus the golden trio who were arguing. "Alright, love? Sprang out of bed awful quick." Fred asked, rubbing his still sleepy eyes.

Juliet knelt down and picked up Crookshanks. "I'm alright." She tapped her ears. "Heightened hearing. Ron wasn't lying. I heard someone running around." She pet the cat, knowing she'd probably get yelled at by Regulus later for it.

"Scary. You coming back to the dorm? Don't want you going back to your dorm alone." George asked.

Juliet nodded. "In a bit. You two look like you're going to pass out, so go. Take Lee with you. He passed out on the couch." She looked over to the couch where Lee was indeed asleep.

The twins each placed a kiss on her cheek before walking over to the couch and picking up Lee. One held his legs and the other held around his shoulders as they carried him up the stairs.

Ron had angrily walked back to his dorm. Leaving Juliet, Hermione, and Harry. Juliet made her way over to the pair. "You guys alright? Bit startling isn't it?" She asked, still petting Crooks behind his ears.

"We're alright.. Can't believe he got in. How did he even get the passwords?" Harry asked.

"Heard Neville has been writing them down so he doesn't forget them. Then he lost the paper." Hermione stated, then looking at her cat in Juliet's arms. "So that's where Crooks scampered off to. I can take him back now, sorry Juliet."