𝘉𝘦𝘨, 𝘙𝘢𝘵

Arthur was slowly healing. Whatever snake had attacked him had special venom in its fangs. Edith had attempted to heal him with her tears but it only helped a small bit.

On the twentieth, Hermione had joined everyone at Grimmauld. She was a great help to keep Harry and Ron company. Those three understood each other like no one else.

Juliet was packing up some supplies and small gifts. She'd be heading to the Packs until Christmas Eve because she was finally away from Umbridge's surveillance.

"I think Gred is gonna have a heart attack when you leave." Fred commented as he and George watched her pack. "Look at him, poor chap." He grinned.

Both Fred and George were sitting on the bed. George had his arms and legs crossed, pouting. Fred was laying across the bed with his head dangling upside down over the edge.

"Shut up, Forge. Of course I'm worried." George glared at his brother. "I don't trust them. Not while they're all still under Greyback's command."

Juliet rolled her eyes. "It won't be for long. Soon enough we'll be out of Hogwarts and I'll challenge him with my mate by my side." She grinned, leaning over the bed to place a kiss on George's lips. A loud ewwww was heard from Fred but Juliet didn't care.

George grabbed her waist and pulled her fully on top of him. Fred made a few gagging type noises. "I can't stay here for this unholiness!" He scrambled off the bed.

Juliet giggled. George pulled her closer. "Then leave before you see something you'll really hate." He said in a smug voice.

Fred threw out a slur of profanities as he ran out and closed the door behind him. They could hear a distant shout of Molly scolding Fred.

Juliet's giggle turned to a laugh when George flipped them, kissing down along her neck. "You're insatiable, George Weasley."

George nipped at her pulse point. He always loved the way she'd tense up under him when he did that. "It's your fault, Juliet Weasley. You've made me this way."

A deep blush came to her face, same as it always did when he mentioned her future last name. "When are we... going to tell my parents about that? They should know." Her fingers toyed with the fabric of his shirt. George sighed, continuing his small kisses down the length of her.

"Soon. I wanted to get you a ring first. The sight of my ring on your finger... would drive me more insane." He looped his fingers around her trouser belt loops and began to tug.

"Georgie... I have to leave soon, we don't have long.." She attempted to rebuttal, even though her fingers were lacing through his hair and encouraging him on.

He pulled the trousers, along with her knickers, fully off of her. "I can be quick. I'm going to miss the taste of you for four days. Thats just torture."

Thank Merlin for silencing charms.

~~

Just after Juliet had set off through a (very illegal) portkey, George asked the Lupin parents to speak with him in private.

Edith and Remus were both skeptical. They both ran through the normal scenarios in their head. Mainly pregnancy or marriage. They knew pregnancy was out of the picture as Juliet and George's scent hadn't changed, showing that one of them had marked the other. So that left...

"You're seventeen." Were Remus' first words as he stood there with arms crossed.

"Hm," Edith hummed. "We were only nineteen when we married. Seventeen when you marked me." She looked to her husband. "The mark is basically wolf-marriage. At least he has the decency to marry her before that." She grinned and raised an eyebrow.