𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵

"Get back to the Portkey everybody! Stick together!" Arthur shouted at the group as they ran out of the tent.

Juliet could feel the danger in her bones. Something very bad was going to happen. She knew it.

People were panicking. And as much as they'd all tried to stay together everyone got swept away. Juliet saw Ginny get dragged away with the twins, so she knew at least she was safe. But right now her priority was Harry.

"Harry!" She yelled out. It didn't take her long to locate him through smell. She always had this odd connection to Harry since she'd first met him. It was never hard for her to find her little cousin.

When she did find the-boy-who-lived he was passed out on the ground. But that wasn't the only thing, there was a death eater looming over him.

A switch seemed to flip in her mind. The moment she saw Harry in danger she wasn't Juliet anymore. But she wasn't Rome either. She had no clue who she was. But she was protecting Harry. "Get away from him!" She shouted, raising a fireball in her hand as she couldn't use her wand. Her voice was dark, unlike the light voice she usually held.

The death eater's face snapped to the angered girl. He straightened his back with a laugh. "Hello, Phoenix daughter. I assumed you wouldn't be far behind."

"Phoenix and wolf, actually. And a wolf protect's its pack. And that boy on the ground happens to be pack. So back the fuck off." She neared him, her eyes glowing in anger. She was acting on pure instinct. Something had taken over her. At this moment, she'd do anything to protect Harry.

The man just laughed more. "Try me, girl. I know you can't use magic outside of school. You're powerless beside your little fireballs."

Juliet grinned. "Shall I turn it to something else, then?" She raised an eyebrow. In the next moment her fireball turned into a large fiery sword.

The deatheater looked startled, but still held his ground. "You wouldn't dare. I know you lot, you wouldn't kill to save your own life!" He shouted as he pointed his wand down at Harry.

There was absolutely no hesitation. No second guessing. It was Harry's life or this deatheaters. And the choice was easy.

He barely even got to mutter the first syllable out before Juliet acted. She lunged forward. Her sword sliced into the man with determination. His blood splattered onto her clothes as the fiery blade ripped through his chest.

He fell back, an unmoving expression on his face. It didn't even take two moments for Juliet Lupin to take a life. She knew it was happening, but wasn't... conscious.

In fact, just a few seconds after the man fell to the ground, Juliet passed out next to Harry. Everything had been so overwhelming that she completely blacked out.

~~

She was woken up by Harry shaking her shoulders. He was yelling, but she couldn't understand a word she was saying. He tried tugging her up, to which she slowly stood and followed him wherever he ran.

Once she had truly regained consciousness she asked, "What's happening..?"

"I don't know.. I-I think i saw someone shoot that image into the sky—" Harry's whisper was cut off by Ron and Hermione running at them.

Hermione hugged Harry, while Ron grabbed hold of Juliet. "We've been looking for you two for ages! The twins are going bonkers!" Ron said as he held Juliet close. It wasn't until he had pulled away from her that he had realized there was blood on her shirt.

The other two had noticed it as well. "Jules.. what happened to you?"

Juliet backed up a bit from them, her hands shaking. She knew what happened. She killed someone. It was like Rome had taken over... to save Harry. "I-I.."