𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘳

As Dumbledore suggested, they didn't tell Juliet of the threat of Greyback. But they did tell her Padfoot would be joining her this moon. Sirius came up with the excuse that 'Moony never paid any attention to him.'

Juliet knew something was up, but knew better than to press on about it. She was simply excited to spend a moon with Sirius for the first time since school began. It would also give Padfoot a chance to meet her mischievous weasels, who still didn't have proper marauder names.

The phoenix-wolf was actually in high enough spirits to attend classes the day of the full moon. It was a shorter day of classes so she stuck through it. Padfoot had come early and attended classes with her. Many students tried to question her but she claimed he was her "emotional support Padfoot" and was required in class.

When the time came, Cedric was the one to help her to the shack. This was the first time he'd done this, though not the first time he'd offered. He offered every moon to walk her. And every moon, she denied.

This moon, however, something felt different. Like she needed to let him help her to the shack. She couldn't explain the feeling, but it was like she'd never get the chance again.

He helped her onto a chair within the shack. It had been scarred to hell but was durable enough to be sat on. "You sure you'll be alright?" He asked as she rubbed on her knees, which were particularly sore.

She gave him a weak smile. "I've been doing this for almost three years. I'll be alright, love. Thank you for helping me."

He leaned down, kissing her forehead. "Alright, i'll head out then before Madam Pomfrey has a fit."

"I'll see you in the morning?" She asked as he walked for the door.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'll bring Honeydukes chocolate for you. And blueberries if i can sneak them."

Her smile turned bright at those words.

Once the door had closed, Sirius and Regulus stepped out from behind the big bed. "Whipped." Regulus commented.

Juliet rolled her eyes, leaning back on the chair with another wince. "He's my boyfriend."

"But not your mate." Sirius added with a grin, then getting a weak fireball thrown at his head.

"Your supposed to be helping me. Not making me feel worse, you ass."

"Oi! Thats Uncle Arse to you!" Sirius put his hands on his hips.

Regulus sighed. "You have my full permission to barbecue him."

~~

Once Juliet had become Rome, the weasels scampered into the shack. The first thing Fred did was hop on Padfoot's back to then stand on his head. "I'm on the top of the world!"

"Your on the top of my head, little Weasley. Off!" Padfoot started to shake, but Fred clung on.

Rome paced around the window where Crookshanks sat on surveillance.

"Rome? You alright?" George asked, the weasel watching as the wolf paced back and forth.

"...Crookshanks. What aren't you telling me." Rome stopped next to the cat, who simply glanced at her than back out the window.

The cat seemed to sigh. "If i tell you, will you promise to stay within the shack?"

The wolf narrowed her eyes as George climbed up her back onto her shoulder. "I won't make any promises. You know the shack's wards aren't strong enough to hold me either way."