The Aether Isle

Serena's POV

On the way to the Aether Foundation, the boat that had taken us was quite small, too small to move about in. This didn't stop Ash and Hau's excitement though. Their faces had lit up with glee as we approached the giant white building in the middle of the ocean, which honestly looked spectacular.

"There it is." Faba explained as we approached. "The Aether Foundation."

The boat docked, and Ash and Hau jumped out. We were met by a woman with bright purple hair, patiently waiting.

"Greetings trainers! My name is Wicke, and I am the assistant branch chief at the Aether foundation! I presume you are all here to meet our president?" Hau and Ash nodded, enthusiastically

"Greetings trainers! My name is Wicke, and I am the assistant branch chief at the Aether foundation! I presume you are all here to meet our president?" Hau and Ash nodded, enthusiastically. "Very well. Follow me!"

We followed Wicke into an open elevator, which took us to a conservatory floor, flooded with Pokémon in each environment. The beach biome was filled with water, flying and ground types, the grasslands was filled with grass and normal types, the mountains were covered in rock, ground and dragon types, the whole area seemed beautiful to live at. 

One biome in particular caught Ash's eye, was what seemed to be a metallic biome, full of jagged sharp metal objects. Only one species of Pokémon seemed to live there , although there seemed to be hundred's of them. The Pokémon was very small, a liquid-y metal with a hexagonal screw for its head. 

"Rotom, what Pokémon is this?" Ash asked curiously

"Rotom, what Pokémon is this?" Ash asked curiously. Rotom hopped out of his bag and scanned the Pokemon for him, but didnt seem to gain any results. 
"I can help you with that. This little Pokemon is called Meltan. They don't come from the Alola region, we are unsire where they actually came from. But we just found them one day, floating on a metal scrap in the middle of the ocean, all 400 of them. All lost, without a home, so we decided to offer them one here." Wicke explained. Ash nodded, smiling at the small creature. 

We continued walking, when I noticed that one of the Meltan had latched itself to the back of Ash's jacket. Hau also noticed, shouting in excitement.

"This one seems to be quite attached to you! Physically and emotionally!" A voice from behind us explained. This voice was very smooth and therapeutic, and sounded very similar but I couldn't put my finger on it. 
"Ah, Miss Lusamine!" We all turned around to meet the president. "These are the trainers you wanted to meet!"